What I Ate Today

ndz

image-2078967839.jpg

image-1552974447.jpg

Uh oh went over! I had a hot chocolate and rocky, it was nice though!!!

image-1296738398.jpg

Whooo good day today! I also drank loads of water which I need to keep up!

I'm not eating very healthily...but at the moment I'm more concerned about getting my cals down and sticking to it!

Do you guys find that you get the same losses regardless of what your calories are?

At the beginning it didn't seem I matter but the closer I get to goal salty or sugary food really affects my weight loss or lack of it even if its in cals

It's not letting me upload my MFP picture :( but I went out for a meal and ended up having 2306 calories :| I don't really mind because it knew I was going out and I'm back on 1200 today!

Had a few days off track - I've been eating the wrong sorts of food at times which are making me eat more!

B - crumpets with low fat Lurpack - 272
D - Noodles and a yorkie bar - 525 ~ this was quite obviously a waste of calories! I could have had so much more for that!
T - Fish pie and LOTS of veg - 350

I haven't weighed myself for a while because I don't have scales, but I only have 2 weeks until my first little goal, and I really want to achieve it!

I have been having trouble uploading pics as well , what's your first goal ? Good luck with it, you did well having a good dinner after eating that chocolate I get on a downward spiral and think Sod it might as well be bad for the whole day so you are dojng really well staying on control

Thank you :) I usually do too tbh, it's not easy staying on track!! It's to be 11st by end of Jan, don't have any scales so I don't know how I'm getting on!! Not sure whether to buy some or whether I'll get obsessive!

Arghhh I know it's annoying, uploading the mfp was easier aha!

I used to get weighed in boots once a week at the beginning so that I didn't jump on scales everyday

B - Crumpets and low fat Lurpack 272
D - Oats so Simple Honey and Vanilla 208
T - Oven chips and Beans 431
S - Chocolate Chip Muffin - 290

I didn't plan on having the muffin but my flatmate bought it for me so I ate it, and I still only had 1201 cals so I'm pleased with myself :)

DD, I was planning on doing this too, but I think if I were to buy some and see smaller losses more regularly I'd be more determined! We'll see!

I gave in and bought a set in the end , I is nice to see them moving downwards but I jump on to much and it goes up it can be really disheartening but I am glad I got some for home in the end

I got scales :D a little bit dishearted to see I've only lost 1lb since Christmas though!

It is 'starweek' though and I am feeling a bit bloated compared to usual so well have to see! I'm just going to make sure I DONT go over 1200!

Gained 1lb and I don't even know why, so I'm back up to 160lbs, so annoyed!!!

B - special K with skimmed milk
L - whole meal pitta with peanut butter
Snacks - apple and orange
D - carrot and coriander soup, whole meal pitta with ham
Snacks - 2 oranges and another bowl of special k.

1166!!

It feels like ive eaten so much today so I'm chuffed! I bought soy milk to try it out - love it! I also had my cereal in tiny bowls to make sure I didn't eat too much aha!

B - special k
L- Baxters vegetable soup
S - cadburys snacks x2
D - salmon fish cakes, rocket, sweet corn, gherkins, beet root, balsamic vinegar

Total = 1021

Chances are I'll get a bit peckish later so I'll have a yogurt or bit of cereal.

Ive joined a little summer challenge on here to get my bum into gear and I'm determined to be a pound down by Friday!! The weather is nice and summer is in sight! :D

Back