Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

what is best for weight loss?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by ceriann, 10 December 2010 Social URL.

1. ceriann

ceriann Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(15.42%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Controlled
    If nothing else mattered

what one is best for weight loss

Red, Green or Extra Easy?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ceriann

ceriann Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(15.42%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Controlled
    well YEARS AGO :eek: it was just the original plan - which I couldn't really stick to as i wasn't a great meat lover in my teens - then along came green - which I thought GREAT - cos I love pasta and potatoes and EVERYTHING GREEN :D but now this Extra Easy - it's like a mini miracle - I can have anything I like (minus the fat) and still lose weight. But I do think - the red diet is the one for the greatest weight loss!

4. Jonesy82

Jonesy82 Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I must admit I love having the odd red day, I couldnt do it all the time though - I love my carbs!
    The only downside to extra easy is the 1A and 1B

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.