what is celebrity slim?

hey all, my sister and mum are doing this diet. they are not on minimins (crazy i know) but i thought id share their progress.

my mum started at 15st 6lbs and has lost 7.5lbs in her 1st week. 2day is the start of her second week. my sis started at 14st 12 and has lost 9.5lbs in 12 days. they both find having 2 meal replacements 1 meal and 3 snacks over thye course of the day helps as they are never hungry and are sticking to the portion sizes recommended. hope this help anyone thinking of starting. xx

Nuvoryn works great with me, it's really the best pill i tried. made me lose the excess weight, gets energy from it too. My friends ask me why i lose weight and i tell them my secret.. also no side effects..

Reported as spam!

Please ignore the above poster, they have been on every board trying to promote that pill.

Alas, Slim Fast shakes are not low-carb. One shake has as many carbs as a regular Mars Bar.

However if you stick to the SF plan you will lose weight. The shakes are tasty and satisfying! I need to low carb so unfortunately I don't use SF stuff any more - too much sugar.

Hi

I'm starting this plan tomorrow. And I have to say im a little nervous ( totally unfounded i know haha) I think the bit about flu like symptoms and headaches has done it, never done a diet like this before. Tried WW and SW

Well wish me luck !!!

Nat

14/10/11 - 21 stone 8lb (starting weight)

21/10/11 - 21 stone 1lb (7lb loss)

26/10/11 21 stone (1lb loss)

02/11/11 - 20 stone 10 (4lb loss)

Well on way to my first stone.

How did week1 go?
I started on Monday & have had the headache (well horrible sickly migraine :-( ) yesterday - but hopefully it's onwards & upwards from here! I lost 6lb already though!

TT

I have been on the CS diet for nearly a week now and it is working. However the thoughts cross my mind of maintenance!

I'm not going to permanently stop eating carbs so once I've lost the weight and start to eat normal-ish again am I gonna put it all ( and more ) on again!

I know a lot of people who have been on low carb and now weigh more than they did before the diet!

Don't get ripped off

Is it like lipotrim and CD and LL?
Please explain. Also how much does it cost?

Don't get ripped off.... Buy the "Superdrug Meal Replacement Shakes" they are only 4.99 (or 2 for 6.99). They taste like a normal milkshake and are so so tasty :) I simply don't see the point in paying any more for what is the same diet AND why not drink the nice shakes :)

Back