what is different from LL to CD

Apparently CD tastes a lot better than LL - so the folks say who migrated from LL to CD

What's the difference?

Price & Variety.. I found CD much better than LL. I personally couldn't justify paying extra money to sit down in a group and discuss issues I found were sensitive and didn't really help me.Obviously everyone is different thats just my personal experiance.

There's more to choose from on CD too. Like Tetras. It wasn't always practical to make up shakes on LL.

I did ll last year now im doing cd, i dont think theres much differece between them both, i prefare the price on cd.They both do as they say.

i dont even know what lighter life entails, but cd is just brill i love all the flavours its much better than lipotrim even

Have to agree with you there.
Stuck it out with LT for 7 months, then changed to CD :)

Either have them or stick them on Ebay and get your money back

Better to have your LL packs.

Please, please don't put them on ebay. People who buy VLCD from ebay are very often contraindicated for the diet or unable to get a GP signature. You do not know the circumstances of the purchaser.

I recently saw a client who had been buying CD from ebay and all the information she had about CD was to take 3 packs and drink 4 litres of water per day.

That's shocking Spooks.

Maybe see if you can find someone else who is already following LL, someone you know that is going to meetings and see if they want to buy your packs off you

I preferred the taste of the LL packs to CD ones - the shakes are much thicker and creamier on LL and the new bars are streaks ahead. But I prefer the price of the CD packs! And there's more variety too.

You can't really mix LL and CD packs in one day as LL is 4 packs a day and CD is 3 - the packs are different calorie values to make up the total you should have. But I can't see the harm in having an LL day and then a CD day and mixing it that way.

When I switched from LL to CD I just told my CDC I would finish up the LL packs first then move over. She didn't mind me not buying the first week's worth of CD packs as she agreed - we paid 70 quid for those LL packs and would be a waste not to use them!

Back