what is maintance and refeed

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by jules_1000, 1 July 2008 Social URL.

1. jules_1000

jules_1000 Full Member

could some one kindly tell me the diff. i have been on lipotrim for 4 weeks lost up to a stone. i have alot of wedding and fuctions coming up for which i can be needing the toilet every ten mins
    can u please expalin what they are
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

refeed is the introduction of food following tfr and maintenance is keeping your weight the same LT have products to help with this xx
  4. jules_1000

jules_1000 Full Member

i would like to keep the weight off...but im not sure how much it cost to do maintance or should i try myself. as it will be an experience and then when the month is over go back onto lipotrim to loose the last stone that i desire
  5. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Lipotrim 1st time
    Maintenence is basically keeping your weight at a level so been carefull what you eat and doing some exercise would be fine. I will still have the maintenence bars for brekki in future, they cost me £11 a week.
  6. jules_1000

jules_1000 Full Member

is it just one bar or two a day and one meal,sorry i sound really dumb. its that i dont wanna eat lots or go back to eating carbs, but i want the right thing. having the bar sound good as its less food going in
  7. Bindi

Bindi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WW Propoints
    You can use the maintenance in 2 ways - 1 to maintain the weight you have lost or 2 to continue to lose weight. Im not sure how many products you have on the first option as Im following the 2nd option but I think its on their www somewhere. I could only stay on tfr for 4wks before refeeding so am doing the maintenance plan for a while, I have the bar for brekkie (yummy) and the soup for lunch. You can add extra veg to the soup and condiments. I have tried the summer fruits and orange creme but I didnt like them. Shake also comes in a choc whip flavour which I havent tried yet. Then you have a low fat meal also. You can snack on fruit and lowfat yoghurt. To be honest with you I found the tfr much easier to do. Good luck!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.