what is rep power

SlimDreams

and how do you get it?/
I have been given some but i don't know why or what for and i perhaps would like to give some.
i assume it is different from being thanked??
anyone know??

If you have a look in the FAQ section at the top of the page you will find an explanation, but basically it's like thanks but a special thank you for a message that is particularly useful or inspirational, or because they think you've gone above and beyond helping someone out. If you go to the top left hand corner below where it says your screen name and click on the link there, you will see who repped you and why as they usually leave a message.

I think it is when you give useful information than someone can nominate you so that your rep power grows, but don't know how to do it myself.

At bottom left of the message, under your stats, there are three icons - the one that looks like a set of scales is how you give people rep.

Oooh we do like to spread the minimins love by doing a bit of repping. I think I might go look for some fab, inspirational and interesting posts now, actually! :D

True! Since the thanks button arrived we don't do nearly as much repping though, which is a shame cos it's rather like getting a present in the post!

I can see the rep button but where is the thanks button then?

Thanks for that. I couldnt understand why I couldnt see.

N0t enough people rep, its so nice to log on and see you have new rep points. I do still try to but I think Im probably guilty of using the Thanks more now too

Back