What outfit are you most looking forward to wearing?

Lunarjim- i think sometimes its a bit of paranoia on our behalf being honest unless the blokes in that shop really were w*n*ers :D

I am looking forward to soooo many things!!...
to be able to wear knee high boots that go round my fat calves.
to wear a bra witha cup size smaller than my 3yr old daughters head.
have trousers without an elastic waste band.
to wear tops that go higher than my elbow to cover my bingo wings.
the list is endless!!!

I wish it was easy to ignore people when they talk about you.
I've learned not to care about what some people say, but there's always one person who can knock you down.

When you get to goal you should remember all the shops that treated you bad and go somewhere else. Or order online! Kinda like Pretty Woman lol.

Bikini is something I want to wear too. Going to Florida in November so I'd like to not feel too out of place in Miami.

You have to remember that when sales assistants look down their noses at you (and it happens in many shops to many people of all sizes), that they are just sales assistants working in a shop! (I've been one and it's no great shakes :) )
Try and look them in the eye and smile at them as you then catch them off gaurd! Even a few weeks ago my sister and I were shopping in the poshest shop in Dublin and the assistant looked me up and down...so I did the same and smiled at her. She had no choice to smile back and then I just ignored her. Maybe they're just very board.

Also you are just a flash in their minds so rise above their siliness x Try it xxx

I think a few of us might be putting in an order for Sumayyah's dress - its absolutely gorgeous. Just think of the fun of ordering lovely 50's inspired accessories to match.
For me, I am quite naughty and have an extensive wardrobe in size 12, the vast majority has never been worn but is patiently awaiting the 'new me'.
I often turn up looking a bit scruffy for meetings as I don't seem to want to invest in a good quality suit, as I hate the thought of spending money on size 18 clothes. But my dream purchases will be lots of lovely lingerie and perhaps one of those expensive swimsuits that uplift/control etc.

I am already in my dream clothes, but I am saving for a pair of straight leg seven jeans as I have bootcut but really want straight legs! Can't wait for those. I have this warehouse dress that doesn't quite fit around the thighs so looking forward to getting into that as well!

A dress, any dress! I was last in a dress when I was 7 years old and havent worn one since... I will do :D I also want to stop wearing jackets/hoodie type things with everything, although its kinda 'me' now :rolleyes:

not noticed any gossipy sales people but i think it depends where you shop, a lot of stores seem to hire a 'type' of person if you know what i mean - the people in Reiss have always been super friendly with me so give them a go and they do a good range of sizes

and there is nothing wrong with being metrosexual!! :)

i'm in most of the "dream" clothes too now, but i will be going to Bicester Village hopefully when i get to goal so i can buy some nice designers clothes....that i will not slim to get into or grow out of....i'm living off clothes from ebay and charity shops and it would be nice to be able to spoil myself (not that i dont love the bargains i get)
xx

lol i get bargins off ebay too, i now have a full wardrobe ( well as full as u get when on cd ) for size 22/24 and size 18 and i have bits and bobs for size 16,14 and 12 too

As the title says.
Have you an outfit in mind or something you've always wanted to wear?
Mine is basically this outfit:
Simple white top
Skinny jeans
Gorgeous heels
Diesel | Diesel Cherock Low Rise Tab Waist Bootcut Jean at ASOS
Office Shoes - High Heels for her - Office - STRIPTEASE BLACK SUEDE
Office Shoes - High Heels for her - Office - LAST OF THE GIANTS BLACK LEATHER

I love the classic look. I have all those items already but I can't wait to look amazing in them.
Megan Fox eat your heart out lol.

I'm with you on this one. A nice pair of jeans and a white t shirt to show off my flat abs and pert butt which I am working on :D

Back