What are you most looking forward to??

Riotgrrrl, It is just around the corner for you thats the beauty of cd. The full 4 weeks that i've done have gone really fast to be honest i thought time would drag by. I cant wait to feel good when i go out for a change. Thing is aswell the clothes you buy when u feel fat are so so frumpy i feel i haven't dressed my age in years. Go for my 5th weigh in on friday hope i've lost 3-4 pounds. How is day 1 getting on hun?? x

Hi Majella Sory missed your comment!! Ahh i was so pleased. Knee high boots eh? I haven't been able to wear those forever. Keep looking at those glossies and look around skinny minnie shops like Bank and think I WILL BUY SOMETHING FROM HERE SOON!!! xx

Yes Lipsy stuff is gorgeous but the sizing is very much on the small side. Makes it all the more joyous when you can fit into one of those dresses or tops!

I remember how my previous GP's receptionist used to treat me when I was heavily overweight. I always dressed as nicely as I could, always wore make-up, too, and kept my hair nice but the disdain in her face, and her snooty down-the-nose condescending manner whenever I appeared her her desk, used to really annoy and hurt me.

When I lost another whole person her attitude changed dramatically. She was suddenly all smiles, all 'warmth' - fake, probably - and couldn't have been nicer. Her job is to be nice to people regardless of weight, height, whatever, yet she discriminates. And too many who work directly with the public are just like her!

It will!!! Im looking forward to asking my boss for a new uniform when my current one gets too big :)

Me too :)
When I first told my boss I was doing this diet she said I shouldnt do it and it was bad, I will put all the weight back on- blah blah blah.

Im looking forward to fitting into lots of my old clothes that are under the bed. Im also sad because some of my favourite clothes are going to be too big. :'( boooo!!

Thought of something else that my husband's probably looking forward to more than me. (No not that!!!!)I've become a bit of a hermit and find a reason to turn down every invitation to go out. It's all down to lack of confidence and self esteem so it will be nice to have some sort of a social life again. Friends dont even bother asking any more cos they know I'll have some excuse or another

Yup zara clothes, I'd love to fit into them. Of course having the money is a whole other problem!

I'm looking forward to buying a pair of skinny jeans from a designer boutique near my house! Eeeep I will wear them ALL the time :)

Also, being able to shove any old clothes on & not have to worry about covering the 'lumps & bumps'

I'm looking forward to be able to go out for a night when my sister asks if I want to come and not be too embarassed bcuz I know I will look awfull against her ( she's stunning, size 8 and petit) also her friends are around the same size!!

Also can't wait to be able to feel like I'm not letting my b/f down and ppl aren't wondering why he's with me!

Bluedress you are so right with the partner thing. My partner obviously told his work mates I was stunning or something because when one of them saw me she just kept staring at me in an odd way but then again she was thin and tall and shallow!

Great thread...
Well I am day 2 of cd and what I want is to be able to go out without people staring at me and laughing, not to have the nasty comments of fat cow, fatty and like at the size of that!
Been able to go into normal shops tombuy clothes instead of big ladies shops. To look stunning when I go on holiday next august. And most of all I want to make my husband proud..( he loves me how I am and to be truthful he isn't to happy aout my doing cd as scared I will become ILL)
but I want to be a slim yummy wife as I am not happy and hate myself like this so why should others love lol

I am taking the PMA attitude.

Good luck to you all I am sure you will all achieve your dreams xxx

Oh I love this thread. I have strange things I'm looking forward to, as well as agreeing with all the things already stated!

I can't wait to be able to wrap a towel all the way around me, rather than having a not so sexy split going all the way up.

I want to be able to wear high heels without people waiting for the heel to snap and without them hurting so badly!

I'd like to be able to sit in the bath and have water in front and behind me, rather than having to shuffle and create a tidal wave while the water rushes past.

I'm looking forward to being confident that things will hold my weight. Like trampolines and ladders (currently decorating and it was very embarrassing when my Boyf asked why I didn't want to use the ladder at all - it only holds 15st)

And can't wait to wear beautiful things and not have my weight control my life.

Sx

:)xsarahloux, you're so funny, and I know exactly what you are saying. Add - crossing your legs, not having to wear baggy tops to hide muffin ;)

Back