What percantage have you lost?

Hoz

Silver Member
I just glanced at mine on my stats and was shocked to see I've lost almost a third of my bodyweight now.
How's everyone else done?
And what are you aiming for?

Edit, just realised I misspelled "percentage". I blame my keyboard, it's wireless and the batteries are dying.

Last edited:
Ive lost nearly a 10th of my body weight :)

Well done :)
I just found it really interesting, no one really mentions it even though it's such a good indication of how well you've done.

Yeah i agree - when i have got to my mini goal weight i should have lost about a quarter of my body weight i think :)

sorry i have lost just oever a 10th of my body weight as didnt update it since i last weighed in :)

Not sure, I've only just put my stats in. I need to post this so I can check.

I record my evening weight as that's when I did at the beginning to keep the amount lost consistant.

47.49%. nearly half! And and my height I really do look half the size lol

I just noticed we are the same height and started nearly the same weight hoz.

My original goal was 126 lbs too but I carried on losing when i got there trying to get the balance right maintaining so changed it to 118lbs as thats the weight my body is happy with. I'm now lower on purpose as I have a week off over Easter and we are going out lots and I would rather gain back to 118 than have to lose it afterwards.

goodthingsinsmallpackages said:
I just noticed we are the same height and started nearly the same weight hoz.

My original goal was 126 lbs too but I carried on losing when i got there trying to get the balance right maintaining so changed it to 118lbs as thats the weight my body is happy with. I'm now lower on purpose as I have a week off over Easter and we are going out lots and I would rather gain back to 118 than have to lose it afterwards.

Hi, first that is great well done for losing all that and maintaining!
Yeah my plan is to re-assess when I get nearer to 9st, as I think that's still a little too heavy for 5". What I really want is to wear size 8 clothes, which will probably take me to around the same weight as you? I think at my final weight I'll gave lost just under 50% too!.
I like the idea of losing weight so you can gain back when you're having time off.

Between 25 and 30% at mo it's amazing when you look at it like that

Well done :D
I know! I've barely even given it a glance before but after actually thinking about it earlier I'm pretty pleased.

Everyone on here does so well. Changing lifestyle habits isn't easy.

Hoz I am indeed an 8 in majority of shops. In a couple shops I'm a 10 in some items and some shops I'm a 6 in some items. But 90% it's an 8.

I can't shop in our peacocks anymore as their sizes are a size bigger than the label and the smallest size is an 8 so it's all too big for me.

In new look I can also fit into age 12-13 clothes because of being short. Not skinny tees though as I am small but have plenty of curves in the boobs and bum areas lol. I havent tried teenagers clothes in any other shop, I only did it new look as they had some dirt cheap clothes in the new years sale lol.

Back