What sort of day have you had?

Cherry Plum

One day at a time
My day started off really well, the sun was shining, all was well with the world.
Then I dropped my daughter to work, the roads were very busy, so I took a short cut on the way back, (wish I hadn't) I passed a parked van, another car was steaming towards me the other way, I hit my passenger side mirror on the parked vans mirror, imy mirror flung back & smashed my passenger window.
I was so worried about what the OH was going to say, after his initial anger, he became apologetic.
I was in a state of shock for a few hours, I've never had an accident in the 24 years I've been driving.
When I calmed down I felt like I'd caught the flu! My limbs were all achey, I had a headache & the glands in my neck were swollen.

But I stayed in abstinence, before this diet I would have gone straight to the pantry or shop for food or chocolate.

I hope you've all had a better day than me.

Cherry

Ahh poor you glad you stayed abstinent xxxxxx

God, Cherry Plum!

I would have been the same! And look at it this way, no-one got hurt, the car isn't a write off. Best of all, you didn't eat over it!

I count that as BRILLIANT NEWS!

Work through your feelings Cherry, don't force them down with food. Honestly, you won't regret it!

Well Done!

Ohh Cherry Plum - well done for staying off food.
It shoulds like you have got a bit of delayed shock there. Maybe a hot bath and an early night will sort you out. Hope you don't come down with anything nasty.

Thanks Guys. feel so much better today, what an awful week I had, really bad case of PMT as well.
Oh well weigh in day tomorrow - yippee!

Cherry

Hi Cherry,

So glad to hear your feeling so much better.

Congratulations by the way for safe driving and never been in an accident in twenty four years, that must be some sort of record I would think as most of us encounter bumps and scrapes along the way.

It is only natural that you would of been upset and had some delayed shock.

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow.

Love Mini xxx

OMGosh! Thank goodness you are alright! It is great that you kept strong! Hope you'll have a good weigh in later!

Back