• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What The heck...........

what in earth has the mad and wonderfull CD done to my mind??
Have been trying to work this out since i got back from my trip to sainsburys this afternoon,it goes like this....
Whenever TOTM hit b4 life on CD i would crave for the faithfull choccie bars big time!!!! Today TOTM has payed her monthlly visit and gee i wish she hadnt, and today while i was out guess what...... it wasnt the choccie bars that i was craveing but FRUIT :eek: I honestly never thought i would see the day that that would happen but it has i really could give a stuff for choccie any more, just gimme the fruit NOW and by the bucket load please :D:D
so like i said dunno what CD has done to my mind???
but i sure as hell aint gonna complain about craving fruit :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I'm exactly the same Tara, before CD I was a confirmed, chocaholic, crisps, cakes etc but now it's always healthy savoury food that gets me drooling. Weird huh?

Gx

as you know Tara, i am a confirmed fruitaholic - perhaps you caught it off me - lol !!!! I agree, its much better to crave fruit than choc/sweets - long may it last:D

Dobbie

I will get to goal .....
I was a fruitaholic before starting this diet and it's the thing I miss most (along with peanut butter, but we won't talk about that!). I could kill right now for a bowl of crunchy pomegranate seeds ..... or some big fat squishy berries ..... mmmm juicy!!!

my latest addiction is blueberries which is really annoying coz they are so bloody expensive!

well i wish i only craved fruit lmao i still crave chocolate sommat rotten meepy bleep however i do seem to crave chicken salads a lot more