What the hell is going on !!!!

michellewild

Well i weighed my self the other day and the scales were telling me i was 12.5, i weighed myself last night and now they are saying 12.7 :eek::eek::eek::eek: how can this be?? i am a daily weigher i just cant help it, i have my scales in the exact same place i have it marked on the floor, so how can this be, i am drinking at least 3 litres a day, more some days if i can, and i am being 100%, any ideas any1:sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh: xx

its because water weighs quite abit, if you are going to daily weigh its best to just stick to one time a day ie first thing when your body is empty.

Well i weighed my self the other day and the scales were telling me i was 12.5, i weighed myself last night and now they are saying 12.7 :eek::eek::eek::eek: how can this be?? i am a daily weigher i just cant help it, i have my scales in the exact same place i have it marked on the floor, so how can this be, i am drinking at least 3 litres a day, more some days if i can, and i am being 100%, any ideas any1:sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh: xx

Well since sunday after my blip i have been 100% :eek::eek::8855: x

Thanks for the reply hun, so should i just weigh first thing in the morning when i have a empty belly, when i weighed last night it was after drinking 3 litres of water in the day, so yeah you are probably right, to be honest i didnt even think about that,lol i keep telling myself not to weigh daily but i just cant help it, i have loads of willpower not to eat but none at all to go and jump on the scales every time i get the chance lol xx

im the same hun im on them every morning if i have time. it just helps me to stay motivated if i see the numbers going down. my scales are exactly the same as the pharmacy as well so that helps. if i weigh myself in the morning and then again before i go to bed i am always 2-3 lbs more at night xx

I weigh every morning, then on a night I can be 4pm heavier! But in the morning I'll have lost a lb so I wouldn't worry too much x

Yeah def make sure you weigh at the same time every day!! First thing works best for me!! Dont worry too much hun!! x

I had a weird one the other day...

I always weigh at the same time - first thing in the morning, after going to the loo and before any drinks. It's usually pretty accurate and consistent, and I tend to go down a pound every couple of days. I'd been 10st4 for two days in a row so I was hoping to be 10st3, but the scales said 10st5! I thought that was odd, so I re-set the scales and tried again, but still 10st5...

Shrugged my shoulders, put it down to water retention or something, and went and had my morning coffee. Went to the loo an hour later (which you would think would just about cancel out the coffee...) and something made me decide to weigh myself again. Absolutely no other change in clothes or scales or anything and hey presto - I'm 10st3 after all. :D

Long-winded way of saying... sometimes there's just no explanation! Don't worry about it and just stick with the big picture. :)

Weird things bodies.... as long as they're going down on weigh day its all good isn't it?? Lol... x

Back