• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What to d if you cant exercise?

MrsDetermined

Better drink that water!
I am currently being monitored by my docs for severe shoulder/back/hip pain. Chasing the kids around is hard enough, so what can I do? We've always been exercise mad. I know taht you can still lose weight with SW but I know that exercise is stillimportant.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
How about the Wii? Have they reffered you to a physio at all? I'm currently recovering from a major op on my knee which leaves me very limited on fitness as well but my physios been helpful and given me exercises to help my knee/leg muscles, tone my stomach and strengthen my core muscles at the same time (I have a curbed spine as well) and they say to use the Wii as it's fun but not too much hard work either

I had a knee replacement back in Feb which has gone wrong and am currently waiting to have it re done, so I understand about your pain and limited mobility 100%. I think you need to just take the approach that allthough you might not be doing exactly what you want to be doing excersise wise, any movement you can do with a bit of energy counts. Hopefully it will be a short term thing and you will be back to full power before long.

MrsDetermined

Better drink that water!
We're awaiting for blood test results at the moment to rule out some other issues. Im struggling to walk but have tried yoga on wii fit.