What to do with Ex-Lean Pork Mince

StacieG

Hey, I brought extra lean pork mince with the intention of making the Pork Ragu with pasta recipe from the Extra Easy Cookbook, but used all the pasta yesterday and the local shop didnt have anymore and I wasn't willing to drive 8 miles for pasta!
So I have a pack of extra lean pork mince but no real idea what to make it into.. for me and my 5 year old daughter.. Any ideas??

I made the albondingas in the new mag yeaterday. They were lovely. I served them with pasta but you could do rice or mash.

I'm defrosting some as we speak.
Going to make sausage patties with wedges tomorrow, and swedish style meatballs with mash on thursday

Hey, I brought extra lean pork mince with the intention of making the Pork Ragu with pasta recipe from the Extra Easy Cookbook, but used all the pasta yesterday and the local shop didnt have anymore and I wasn't willing to drive 8 miles for pasta!
So I have a pack of extra lean pork mince but no real idea what to make it into.. for me and my 5 year old daughter.. Any ideas??

I made an amazing meatballs and kind of of ratatoui it was delicious :

Recipie below if your interested:.....:confused:

YOU NEED PORK MINCE AND SPRING ONIONS AND MIXED HERBS FOR THE BALLS... :D

AND TIN TOMATOES COURGETTE ONIONS PEPPERS AND GARLIC FOR THE SAUCE...

METHOD: Chop the spring onions and mix together in a bowl with the herbs and mince shape into balls and place in the fridge to chill for half an hour!

While waiting for the balls to chill chop all your veg and place into a saucepan with the tin tomatoes and as much garlic as you want bring to the boil and simmer until veg is tender,

cook the meatballs under the grill turning often until golden brown...

Place the meatballs on a plate and cover with sauce and Serve with a jacet potato...

Free on EE and so yummy!! :D

Back