what to do??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Locana, 27 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Locana

Locana Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi

I am on day three of my CD and everything is going really well. Im not hungry and Im drinking pleanty of water.

However... Im feelling really light headed at the moment and quite sickly.. What shall I do? Is this normal??

Thanks in advance!

Lo :wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Seaneen

Seaneen Short and pink

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(33.71%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm with ya, and feel the same. I'm trying to take it easy in these first few days, and it seems to be helping.

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

this could be down to carb or caffeine withdrawal. Try to keep going, take it easy - don't do anything too strenuous and space out your packs regularly. If it continues, then chat to your CDC or gp

5. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    The light-headedness is totally normal on a VLCD

I still get it and I am into my 8th month!

6. Melliewoo

Melliewoo Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Meeeee tooooooo

I'm on day 4 and i'm feeling same not done too bad tho weighed this morning and lost 10lb woo hoo only started sunday i'm finding it really hard to drink a whole shake and eat a whole soup i have to split them in 2 and have them 6 times a day instead of 3 anyone else struggle to eat a whole one???????

7. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

melliewoo i wish I had your problem... I definitely do not struggle to eat a whole pack ... I could have to or three in a sitting if I chose to (but I don't)

8. Melliewoo

Melliewoo Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    lol dancing just sitting down to half a choc mint pack will make the other half at about 8ish i really struggle i can't eat a whole soup and if it were normal food i'd be eating so much of it lol can't understand it. does anyone get a wierd aftertaste eating the packs?

9. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    i dont find it hard eating a pack!!

10. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

re. the aftertaste - i think some of you are more sensitive to that taste (I don't really get it) although I think it is either the choc mint or choc orange that I found a bit odd

11. FunellaFox

FunellaFox Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    reductil
    The aftertaste is more noticeable after the banana tetra - yuck!! still have 1 everyday at work tho :eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.