What to Have??

acg200587

Hi, I'm going for lunch today to a bakehouse which has amazing cakes and I have absolutely no idea how to point these. Could you have a look at this menu and tell me what you would order? Bearing in mind a large slab of cake will follow... I still have all my weeklies and have had fruit for brekkie so no points used so far. I am looking at the sandwiches with cheese which I know are the worst but might still have it if it won't take me over my weeklies

http://mimisbakehouse.com/Mimi final menu.pdf

Its so hard. sometimes its best to enjoy your lunch and for the rest of your week stick to your daily allowance and try to increase your exercise that way you might balance out what you have. Enjoy it whatever you decide xx

I know my only worry is that it's weigh day tomorrow and really don't want to ruin all my week's work by going well over. Do you think if I point my cake similar to one from Greggs of a similar size this will be roughly the same? I suppose there's no way to tell x

It's amazing jojo but very bad for the waistline! The cakes are ridiculously good. I thought out of the sandwiches the ham and mustard or the salmon looked the best but do you think the cheddar and relish would be over 20 points? I'm estimating about 20 points for sandwich and 20 for cake. I have a treadmill so may have to jump on that for half an hour later on today to try and counteract the cals! x

Also, the afternoon tea is pretty fab too and it's all miniature scones, cakes and the sandwiches are just on normal bread so easier to point, hmmmm decisions decisions!! x

Sounds amazing I love cakes there is a newish shop in Hanover street called bibis cupcake boutique and they are amazing too! I would say 20 for each is plenty I guess It depends on the type of bread and how much cheese they put in... If there is alot I would take some cheese out but I love cheese so would maybe keep it all hee hee! Enjoy your lunch I'm extremely jealous!! Mmmmm cakes!!! Lol

Back