Extra Easy what to use my a and b choice on

gonnabesmall

is doin this
just wondered what you use for your healthy extra choices.trying extra easy this week and im struggling with only having 1 a and 1 b choice.
example if i want to make a cheese sauce how do i do it, do i syn the lowest one..cheese/milk?
whats the best way to do it and can you pick any healthy extra b choice from the green and red choices
HELP ME BLONDE MOMENT AAARRGGHH:eek:

You can have any HexA or B from the green or red lists - if your making cheese sauce remember you can always have the milk from your A and you can have the cheese as your B as it us a B choice on Green!

Yes sorry you cant use cheese as b like i did once and when i checked the online directory it wasnt there, i always use a as mlk with cocoa at night or cheese on pasta or omlette and then hifi for chocolate fix at night or pitta bread mmmmmmm good luck and hope you sort something out

Just thinking if you can get to class they were doing offer with new book for just 10 it will be well worth it then you can do it at home

I use my A choice for milk to make Porridge or cheese to have on sandwhich or meatballs and my b choice is always bread. I haven't really thought about having anything else with them.

I use my A choice for milk to make Porridge or cheese to have on sandwhich or meatballs and my b choice is always bread. I haven't really thought about having anything else with them.

Do you syn your porridge oats - they are not free, 28g is a HEXB!

I usually use my A for cheese I dont really have milk (unless its a splash in scrambled eggs) and my B is always for a pitta, but I dont always use that either!

Back