What was your downfall pre CD? How are you coping without it?

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
Mine was Walkers Smokey Bacon crisps. I could easily sit and eat 5 packets in a row.
Also, chips....any kind, but preferably Mcdonalds ones.

I have never really had a sweet tooth, it's always been savoury, crisps, chips, pastries.

And I am coping amazingly without them. So much so that when I went shopping for ds today I actually purchased crisps to keep at home - For the past 11 days I have bought him a pack for his lunchbox each morning on the way to school as I didn't dare have temptation in my home! I now feel strong enough to resist them :D

French stick and galaxy chocolate!!!!!

Im missing them loads!! We now dont have either in the house.

Mine was laziness to cook proper food - so it would be cheese on toast, or cheesey jackets spuds in the week (with loads of butter) and takeaways on Fridays, and weekends of induglences! If I have a weak moment now I read the take away menu, imagine ordering it, eating it, feeling greasy and bloated afterwards, and then the sadness at letting myself down. Its worked so far but I am only at week 3! I'm the same - savoury things. Bread, butter, cheese and crisps being the things I loved the most......I'll have them again, but I have to learn moderation!

Cheese!!! i love roule on warm french bread, or phillidelphia garlic and herb mmmmmm yummy!!
xxx

Crisps, bread and more crisps. Could eat a six pack of Walkers cheese & onion no problem.
Still miss them but they are not my friend!
Maro

mine was anything chocolatey,especially maltesers(large share bag,except i didnt share any!!)and tunnocks tea cakes mmmmmmmmmmmmmm*drools over laptop*

Dominos pizza mmmmmm. cakes - major sweet tooth. At one point i was buying a 2 pack of cream cakes a day!!! Chocolate...mmmmmm

Fortunately the shakes are sweet so have been ok. on the odd occassion i want something savoury i make crisps out of the savoury packs :)

My downfall was food. Yep...definitely. Damn stuff kept jumping into my mouth:confused:

Didn't even have to like it that much.:confused: Just enjoyed eating. Very odd.

White bread, french stick, bagels, rolls, bread bread bread lol

I would eat easily 10 slices of bread or alsortment of bread each day.

Now I try to stay away from it to be honest or have an open sandwich were before i would have 4-6 slices its now one (multigrain) with filling and large salad on top of it.

julesrush
cdc norwich

loads of rice forme ...... being indian - rice is major part of the diet and lotsof eating out with friends.................

biscuits custard creams and hobnobs i really miss them

bread and butter, sandwiches, cakes and chocolate

i really am missing them. but is helped at the min by the fact my parents are trying to follow a low carb diet at the mo and so they havent brought any of the above in the house. so i cant nibble on any!! which is a big help!

Take aways and crisps !!! I would order looooooooads from local chinese and sit there and eat till i had to undo my jean button!!! :(

Oh my god..how hungry is this thread making me? Tummy rumbling at the thought and i'm only day 2, so i think i'll add my bit and not look again as i am actually drooling which is never a good look.

Actually i just paused to think about what i really really want to eat but as i sit and think about it there is nothing actually as i feel so good from not eating the rubbish, my weakness has always been savoury stuff, mainly chinese food..used to eat chinese about 5times a week, not always take away but rice and chicken in sauces, crispy duck, spring rolls, mmm

I would have to say junk food for me, like chicken and chips and kebabs but I am coping ok without them. I can actually sit in the same room as my family whilst they are eating it and be ok with it. I do miss chips though. But i am in the process of creating a healthy verison of chicken and chips, which at the mo i am thinking - home made roast chicken with sweet potatoe chips, oven baked. I'm trying to plan healthier verisons of all my fav foods so that i can still enjoy them in one way or another.

I do miss my crisps too, will have to opt for snack a jacks in the future, lol.

xx

If you make crisps out of sweet potato and bake then they are a good alternative.

My favourite food is pizza and I didn't think I missed it until I cooked my daughter some and nearly stole it out of her hands

Lots:eek:
Jaffa cakes - used to eat 12 in 2 minutes:eek:
Cheese & Bacon Envelope from local bakers, this was gorgeous!
Pizza
KFC

I cope well without them now, I think just the smell is enough for me, and looking at the food.

My H moans that I am watching him eat with puppy eyes;)

Back