What was your downfall pre CD? How are you coping without it?

I honestly don't think I could ever eat a crisp again. I think that it would set me on a slippery slope and I don't want that to happen.
Has anyone completely cut certain foods from their diet once the weight has been lost?

Mine was bread…….any bread particularly white tiger bread with real butter none of this low fat pretend butter rubbish…….mmmm.
I have IBS so could only eat it from Friday afternoon to Saturday night so that my symptoms would have gone by Monday morning Lol!!
My other one was sweets……..Skittles…..Love hearts……….Starburst…….Shoe laces…….Wine gums….anything fruity

Aislinn x

Oh nearly forgot –BAILEYS on the rocks in a real Baileys glass…………….heaven!!!

Aislinn x

Beer (fosters) was another of my downfall i wouldnt drink anything else x

Lager (mostly bud or coors light)
S+V crisps (especially chipsticks!)
KFC, Macdonalds and Dominos
and last but by no means least....Maryland choc chip cookies, I could eat a whole pack on my own in about 5 minutes flat!

i'd say chicken...sometime cheese...
I use to be size 20 back in 2003-4..
fish and chips, takeaways were a routine for me..
I since then made lots of changes and cut out on lot of junk food. I no longer crave it. I however nibble on chicken and thinking of moving upto SS+ and have few bites of chicken without guilt..

Well, being greedy i would have to agree with KD that its food i miss. Not got a particularly sweet tooth so it would be crisps for me and i used to eat 6 custard creams or choc bourbons whilst waiting for kettle to boil and have another 6 with my cuppa. Most definately consumed far too much wine so major weight gain from 3 or 4 years of drinking far too much. With each glass i opened another pack of crisps which i like with sour cream and chive dip.
(Golly, i'm salivating now!)
Having been off plan for last few weeks I'm really watch my carb intake so not been having potatoes, pasta or bread. Def upped the salad intake. But my old habits are creeping in again.

Can you have things like potatoes and pasta after you come off CD?? I really love my pasta and was thinking of choosing the wholemeal option and with potatoes i was thinking of going for the little new potatoes or sweet potato. I am planning of giving up a few things, junk food and sweets and maybe crisps if i am strong enough, lol. I like my muffins too, so will have to come up with a healthier version.

xx

Back