What was your most embarrassing moment

fillymum

synful soul
I have many but my most recent moments were........

Coming off a flight at busy Barcelona Airport and dying to spend a penny rushed into the toilets locked the door sighed that wonderful sigh of relief. Strolled out only to find 3 men using the urinals !!!! I was soooo embarrassed to find I was in the Gents.:8855:
Sue xx

:8855::8855::8855: I've just spilt my coffee all over the keyboard!

I wasn't paying attention in Tesco's once, needed the loo & rushed throught he door to the mens rather than the ladies - I am not sure who was more embarrassed - me or them!

God I have a new one every week!
Had a thread recently about the day befores pants dropping out of my jeans leg in front of a teacher ( young and male )
On a flight back from Greece last year it had been raining and i had flip flops with no grip.....Walking down the tiled steps to the runway to get on the plane i slipped and bottom bumped my way down 12 steps! I was wearing white trousers which were then filthy and there were all the other passengers plus about 10 armed police who just stood and watched me - oooh the shame ( and my bum hurt for weeks after!)

Last week in ASDA they had some kids doing your packing for charity so I let them pack my bags and chatted to them and put some cash in their box and walked off. One of the kids chased after me and shouted out "excuse me- the lady said you haven't paid for your shopping!"- I had just got distracted- honest

Gawd- everyone looked. I could have died!

Not me, but........

Last year my boss was training some accountants in Pakistan and had made the effort to buy a shalwar kameez (traditional outfit) to wear out of respect as she was told to dress conservatively. Neither of us could figure out how the trousers fastened but just about managed.

Half way through the course a man passed her a note that said "There appears to be a problem with your trousers- can you please rectify". She looked down and her trousers were around her knees!!!! Some ladies took her to the toilet and it appeared that she had them on back to front!!!!

Far too many to mention, I do something daft most days:D

I once fell down a grid, (wish I was still that skinny)

Sat in a gastro pub one time with my OH and kids, suddenly felt the urge to bottom burp, tried to release as lady like as possible and as quiet as possible, which it did, but it then travelled up my jeans with some gusto and popped out and made a lound noise on the hard wooden chairs:eek::eek: I was absolutely mortified, my DD2 said mum have you just farted, to which I replied, no it was my chair squeeking, I went the colour of a tomato:mad:

Mine was an email 'faux oas'....I'd just received an 'interesting' email to my work email address and decided to forward it to my mum. As I'd had some wine and was using my blackberry, I tried to forward it, but it went to all of the senior managers and directors......
Going into work was incredibly difficult the next day..... :-D

Sat in a gastro pub one time with my OH and kids, suddenly felt the urge to bottom burp, tried to release as lady like as possible and as quiet as possible, which it did, but it then travelled up my jeans with some gusto and popped out and made a lound noise on the hard wooden chairs:eek::eek: I was absolutely mortified, my DD2 said mum have you just farted, to which I replied, no it was my chair squeeking, I went the colour of a tomato:mad:

LOL - brilliant!!!!

lmao at wish!!! :8855:

women don't pump.....or so i'm led to believe ;)

No thats true - we bottom burp or fluff!

God I have a new one every week!
Had a thread recently about the day befores pants dropping out of my jeans leg in front of a teacher ( young and male )
On a flight back from Greece last year it had been raining and i had flip flops with no grip.....Walking down the tiled steps to the runway to get on the plane i slipped and bottom bumped my way down 12 steps! I was wearing white trousers which were then filthy and there were all the other passengers plus about 10 armed police who just stood and watched me - oooh the shame ( and my bum hurt for weeks after!)

awwwww hahahaha! that made me really giggle! bless you! i bet that hurt! i would of cried!

Had to climb over a set of railings.. Climbed up to the top helped by a ledge half way up.When I got to the top and looked down I realised that there was no ledge on the other side.Nothing for it but to jump. Off I jumped and a few seconds later realised that I couldn't see anything,my feet were not on the ground,and my arms were stuck around my middle. Totally confused, I realised that my skirt had caught on the railings and I was swinging by my skirt which had been pulled over my head. I couldn't free myself and had to shout for help. My mate who had gone on ahead returned and fell around laughing while I was left swinging.Thank God there were no mobiles around then or I'd have ended up on You Tube.She had to tear my skirt to get me down and we had to buy a stapler to hold my skirt together till we got to a ashop that sold clothes.

Ive started bike riding with my mate we go out a couple of times a week. Im not that steady on a bike and have to rely on her to signal where we are going... last week we came back from a six mile bike ride and i rode up our drive, i saw my hubbie looking out of window, and had to negotiate two cars parked on the drive. Between the drive way and grass there is edging strip and some how my bike wheel skidded along side it, in slow motion the bike fell onto its side and i went with it. sprawled out on the grass i had a peek round to see if anyone had saw me... there was my hubbie in the window absolutelt p***ing him self laughin, so much tears streaming down his face. Then he went and posted it on face book how embaracing !!

this isnt about me, but a lady i worked with many years ago but thinking about it always craks me up.
This lady was very prudish amd was mortified when telling me her embarracing trauma.
She had an appointment at the doctors for a smear, the thought horrified her but she went for her appointment, after having a shower and getting her self ready she got to the doctors surgery and waited, after a while she needed the loo only for a wee, but in the toilet to her dismay there was no toilet roll, remembering she had some tissue in her bag she wiped and went back into the waiting room.
Lying on the couch, legs spread, as you do feeling very self concious, the nurse said " oh " and reached for a pair of tweezers. To my friends absolute horror the nurse removed a first class stamp :8855:

Back