What works for you?

Roxy101

Hey everyone, just wanting to ask if anyone has any tips about how to have good losses through slimming world? I know that obviously you need to be on plan 100%, but what else do you think that you individually do makes you have a good week? Weather it being cutting out all bread for example. Thank you :) x

Subbing because it's a great question and I would love to hear the responses :) x

Just hoping I get some responses! :) x

Weeks without bread I lose more, and first week I had no choc and lost 7lb where I'm sure ordinarily I'd have only lost 3/4 lb :)

I find I've had better losses by not eating as much pasta. I absolutely love pasta, but I know I lose more weight when I go easy on it! I also try and have a couple of carb free lunches or dinners a week. I do still have pasta, but only on the weekends lol. It's become my treat night meal! And luckily it's still free! :)

I also find upping my fruit intake helps, especially raspberries for some reason.

I find that spending syns on ingredients to meals rather than naughty treats of an evening makes for better losses. That and no bread. I can't remember the last time I had bread. I don't miss it anymore either :)

That's like me with chocolate I hadn't had any for 28 days and I don't even miss it!

Back