What would you class as a "Cheat"?

Personally I would say that it's not important what I would class as a cheat but what YOU class as a cheat.

I say this because I think that this diet is mainly in the head and for me, at least, if I class something as a cheat it can send me off the diet completely ("oh-sod-it-itis") but if I view a bit of extra protein as a blip (where others would view this as a cheat) then I continue straight on undeterred.

xx

I loathe the word 'cheat' when it comes to dieting :(

Cheating means being dishonest, so unless you are going to have something off plan and lie about it, it can't be cheating.

There again, it wont be doing the Cambridge diet either ;)

Do the diet 100% and you'll get results. Adapt it, and you might not.

Totally your choice at the end of the day.

But, on a side note, most of us ended up with a problem because we 'tweaked' advice in the past which is one of the reasons many turn to such a strict diet.

And on another side note (I have a few :D), if you tweak and you find you aren't getting the results you want, you may find it kind of difficult to get back 100% again.

For the time being, this is as close to a Miracle Diet as you will get. If you lose the plot and can't find it again, you may have to go looking for a diet with slower results.

Which again will be your choice ;)

Back