What would you like to do?

I want to be able to buy lovely clothes that actually fit and a pair of long boots.

Im so looking forward not feel insecure and wondering if people are laughing about me.

Never shop at Evans again.

It would be so good if for my next holiday I wont have to cover up everytime I get up from that sunbed.:D

Finally be able to be myself! The real me, not the jolly fat person who is trying not to draw attention to herself!

I want to live like there's no tomorrow, sing like nobody's listening, dance like no-one's around, love like I'm not afraid, I want to be the girl I was meant to be, I want to be the way I was made.

Caroline, I love this quote!!! I might have to er...borrow it at some point! xxx

Yep get the plane seats bit Zoe, so emabarrasing and having ask for an extension belt too. Good luck xx

Yep get the plane seats bit Zoe, so emabarrasing and having ask for an extension belt too. Good luck xx

Never again EVER, I actually hid the fact that I couldnt fasten mine and I never want to feel that shame again.

I want to feel sexy especially in front of my husband
I want to be the confident one in front of the camera when we go to Florida in Jan rather than hiding beind everyone!
I want to pick anything out my wardrobe and look good rather than trying on nearly everything in the mornings and still feel rubbish!
I want to have the confidence not to care about everyone looking at me
I want to be fit to run around with the kids and not feel like Im guna die!
I am going to buy a pair of size 10 jeans and get to my goal of wearing them!! Florida in Jan and want to look and feel amazing!

Never again EVER, I actually hid the fact that I couldnt fasten mine and I never want to feel that shame again.

Have done that too in my time. Have you noticed when the stewardess brings it to you, which is normally bright orange so you can miss it anyway, she hold it up so everyone can see it? Jeez

I want to walk down a street and have people look at me because I look fab and not because I look fat.
I don't want to walk sideways down a plane aisle.
I want to board an aircraft without the fear that the seat belt won't fit or that I will take up most of my partner's seat.
I want to buy clothes from Topshop, River Island and Miss Selfridge (because I never could as a teenager!).
I want to go to my doctors without hearing the 'have you considered losing weight?' speech.

goodness all these things are soo how i feel, i want friends and family to spend one day with me without making some kind of fat comment, i want to be me without worrying if my bellies hanging out, and i dont want to keep walking into things because im FAT, bust most of all, i want to run around and play with my little boy xxx

What a wonderful thread for motivation (I just love this forum :))!

I am looking forward to buying clothes in regular stores (and skip the plus size sections of them), and buying what I want rather what fits...

I am also looking forward be able to move around easier (not having to hold my breath when I tie my shoes, hehe).

And ofcourse be more comfortable when I am out, sitting in busses, airplanes, or in a small fragile chair etc. And also feeling that I am not taking up to much space (if on a plane for example).

I want to walk down a street and have people look at me because I look fab and not because I look fat.
I don't want to walk sideways down a plane aisle.
I want to board an aircraft without the fear that the seat belt won't fit or that I will take up most of my partner's seat.
I want to buy clothes from Topshop, River Island and Miss Selfridge (because I never could as a teenager!).
I want to go to my doctors without hearing the 'have you considered losing weight?' speech.

Are you me lol, cos thats just spot on :)

To be just as good as my male colleagues physically as well as mentally.. To KNOW that they can rely on me as an equal to back them up..

To not be self conscious when lying on a sunlounger/beach next to my slim best mate on our hols in August like i did two yrs ago..

To be more attractive to men

To feel more confident wearing more fitted clothing and knowing i can walk into any shop and find something in my size that's in fashion rather than just convenient

The list is endless for me really but thank you for a wonderful thread, it's certainly got me thinking about why i want and need to do this!! x

i want to renew my wedding vows on oct the 13th 2010 (my 3 year anniversary) in a size 12 wedding dress instead of a size 22 that i had b4

This thread is really nice! I hope you all get what you want :)

I just want to be me again, not worrying about bumping into people I haven't seen in ages who will think "when did she get fat!", not standing in front of the mirror for ages trying to see what covers the most flesh, not feeling self concious with my boyfriend, not feeling like if anyone looks at me they are thinking "she's fat". Going to a club or a bar with my friends and having fun, cos I haven't been to one since I turned 18 / gained weight as I knew I'd see people from school (yeah I was really in denial about myself!), and mostly going to uni this October and feeling confident and having fun!

I think also just feeling like I'm worth something, not feeling as though I don't deserve happiness because I'm bigger, and just gaining a shred of confidence back. That's enough for now :)

Go to a fetish/burlesque ball clad confidently and not hiding away.

Not having to hide from the ex cos I have put 4 stone on since we split!
Not being the fat girl on the night out!
Not having to hide my belly under the table on photos! x

Back