what yours.........

I have many LOL

Take Aways, Booze, Chocolate.... explains why was so fat!
x

I second all the bread posts. Fresh crusty white bread with real butter. I could easily eat my weight in it. It should be it's own food group!

Pizza...oh god it's pizza! I also love curries. Home made, low fat ones just aren't the same. One whiff of curry and I'm off. Luckily my resolve has been quite good recently and if we've been I've stuck with a veg biryani and avoided my favourite peshwari naan. Have you seen how many syns are it one of those babies?!?

I've got a savoury tooth too. I get caught out with things like vegetable crisps, tortilla chips and humous...

And I love wine.

I do occasionally get sweet pangs though and have, in my time, been known to eat 3 or 4 crème eggs on the bounce.

Sorry, this is supposed to be a 'what's your downfall' thread isn't it, not 'how Hellie got to 14 stone' thread! LOL!

Letting myself get too hungry is also bad, because that's when I'm tempted to just grab whatever I can.

hi yes fresh white bread cant remember though the last time i had it it was the year 19 something been on wholemeal since i started dieting lol takeaways any sort esp kfc could easily eat a bucket of chicken i would just keep going back to it and hot wings making myself hungry now ah well back to my pasta salad it will be worth it in the end lol

Alcohol. Then everything else after that. I'm not having any this week. I'm really going to try. I'm not sure I will be able to, but I'd be very proud of myself if I can make it to Monday without a glass or two.

Back