Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Whats Best

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by *Louise*, 8 January 2009 Social URL.

1. *Louise*

*Louise* Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Just wondering whats best to do SS or SS+:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

Hey Louise, I would say the best is SS , I found it easier doing SS right from the start as there was no food it took the choice away from me completely. Some people prefer to do SS+, i think it's a personal choice really. Losses are still good on SS+ too.

Good luck with whatever you decide!

xx

4. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I'm doing SS+ this time round as since I last saw my CDC, they've changed the rules... So if I had wanted to do SS (3 packs) I would have needed to take a form to my Dr and get it signed, it's the same whatever you weigh. So I opted for SS+ - 4 packs plus 200ml skimmed milk a day, which still keeps food out of the equation.

I would have liked to have done SS, but I did 2 days of it before seeing my CDC and felt very lightheaded and weird, and feel so much better on SS+ and it's lovely to have milk in my coffee!

5. tracey001

tracey001 Back again!!

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm doing SS+ (four packs + 200mls of skimmed milk), only started yesterday and going fine so far. I really like the spicy tomato soup - its lovely. Had porridge for breakfast, soup for lunch and tea and a shake before bed (not too keen on the shake will try a Tetra tonight).

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.