What's for Dinner Tonight?

Curly.Locks

I'm not sure if I can upload pictures on here. Unfortunately, I have loads of restrictions until I reach 50 posts, and I'm not sure how to check whether I have reached 50 posts which doesn't help!

I've made a sort-of-bean stew tonight. After having two takeouts consisting of having two whole pizzas to myself since Wednesday evening's weigh-in, I thought I better kick myself in to shape!

So, bean stew, I fried some chunky onions in fry light, added two tins of tomatoes, salt, chilli powder, peri peri chillies, garlic, garam masala, mixed herbs, smoked paprika, black pepper, some extra thyme and fenugreek, a vegetable stock cube, fresh ginger, tins of shelled chickpeas, chickpeas with the shells and kidney beans. It could have done with some fresh green chillies, but never mind, it's still spicy enough. I'm having this with some mashed potato right now. Delicious!

Your stew sounds lovely. My dinner tonight will be roast beef with green beans, carrots and gravy - boring, I know!

Just out of interest, if you scroll up to the "SW Recipes" subforum, there's a sticky thread on there called "What's for tea tonight", you might get a load of ideas from that. There is also a thread for breakfast, another one for lunch and yet another one for brunch as well.

i have chicken out and no idea what to cook with it. I dont have any diet drinks for the diet coke chicken. any ideas??

I'm having Cod with chives & lemon, Broccoli and Rice! Nothing fancy but I need to use up what I have in the freezer :D

Back