what's the most weight you have lost?

Me? 52 pounds 4 years ago,
Gained 40 back due to pregnancy,
Now since January I've lost 62. Plan on going for 15-20 more

i lost 77lbs 6 years ago. then i got pregnant putmost of it back on and then more over the years.

I lost 5stone and 10lbs. I have just got back from holiday though so may have gained a few back although my clothes dont feel or look any different so it wont be too much

My weight loss is in my signature :) I'm just counting calories and trying to increase my exercise levels: simple but effective :)

This was in the past, not currently, but in 2006 I went from 60kgs to 49kgs, doing the Atkins diet. But I don't recommend, as it's not a healthy way to lose weight and keep it off. I was miserable!

As of today 52lbs. First time I've properly tried to lose weight and am thrilled :D A fair bit left to go, but less than I've done :)

3lbs off 8 stones (not updated my stats as yet) but a very very long way to go still :sigh: some days I feel very positive about it, others feel like I am still at the beginning.

wel this was the biggest ive been in my life, but this month ive lost 1 stone from that and now im at my current weight which can be seen <--- left. just due to me drinking less coca cola and more diet drinks.

I lost 5 stone in 2009, now I get angry with myself for letting myself put most of it back on. I felt so much better being 13 stone 9, I would love to get back to that and more!!

I've lost lots - see my ticker. Everyone else is doing great too.

My advice - pick any diet you fancy and stick to it. Have a back-up diet to switch to if/when you get bored. If you eat off plan just get back on the plan but figure out why you ate off plan. Use the time you are dieting to sort your head out and plan for maintenance. Exercise. Just keep going - no excuses.

That's what I've learnt. x

I lost 5st 8lbs 4 years ago due to diabetes i was weighing in at 23st 5lbs i have kept all that off but have decided 17st 2lbs needs to shift down to 12/13st so hopefully will get there this year.

Ive lost 1 stone ! This is my first proper diet , so Im hoping in several months time I can answer this question again and say 5 stone :-D

About 5 years ago I lost 36lbs on weightwatchers. I found it a lot easier to loose weight when I was younger. It just seems to take more perseverance than before now but slowly slowly I will get if off :D

Diet Chef

hi - i am having success wiht diet chef - have lost 7 pounds in my first 2 weeks. its great - try my promotion code for £10 off your first order. MYCIFDBB
:wave_cry:

A stone is equal to 14lbs :) x

Back