Whats with pizza?

Zest for Life

Gold Member
Why do 80% of the cheats I see Involve pizza?! Including mine!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm more of a burger cheater lol x

IWillBeAYummyMummy said:
I'm more of a burger cheater lol x

Your the 20% then lol
Think cos my Boys always leave slices of dominos in box, :( but I don't have to set them I suppose lol x

I'm special!! lol Pizza is major carbs overload though so that's probably why you crave it x

im sooo lucky i dont like pizza lol yes u hurd right i dont like pizza hehe :) x

IWillBeAYummyMummy said:
I'm special!! lol Pizza is major carbs overload though so that's probably why you crave it x

Must be, I dint even like it much, when not dieting never bother with it. Odd x and annoying!

sarahjt said:
im sooo lucky i dont like pizza lol yes u hurd right i dont like pizza hehe :) x

Ok, so this thread is really going well then ay lol xxx;)

Zest for Life said:
Ok, so this thread is really going well then ay lol xxx;)

Me and hubby were talking last night he reckons pizza my danger food for starting binges. I agree tho lots of the cheats I see are pizza. Pizza or chocolate.

I think the thing with pizza for me is the CHEESE!!! Honestly I used to have melted cheese on everything! Toast, fish fingers, even vegetables!!

Mmmmm!!! Jacket potato with cheese!!!!

Ahh garlic bread! But carbs got me to this weight so they are no longer my friends lol x

Tell me about it! I can't believe how out of control my life was with my eating and that I was actually addicted to the food I ate!

Lol i am also in the 20% no pizza cheat for me

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Pizza is just boring - bread with cheese and tomato. Give me a biryani and naan bread any day!

Ohhh Indian food! Definitely Saag aloo and chilli pickle!!

Last edited:
My weakness's are pasta & pizza (being italian its hardly suprising)
but for 13 weeks on this diet i haven't touched either!!!
Go on the domino pizza website and have a look at the calories in a small plain pizza.. you'll never want to touch it again, i promise!

bloody hell 200 calories just for 1 slice so glad i dont like pizza :) x

Back