whats wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by pinkbaileys24, 22 March 2008 Social URL.

1. pinkbaileys24

pinkbaileys24 Full Member

Hi guys
    ave jsu come back from a shoppin trip in nottingham. it was a gr8 day but while i was there, i came ova all dizzy and really outta breath. cud this be done to the fact that i had my shake at 7am? i had my flapjack but tbh it didnt help. now i really worried bout wot im gonna do when i go to thorpe park end of may. it kinda runied my day. perhaps i cud ave 2 flapjacks wen i go t.p? or maybe celery? is that allowed?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LilacAngel

LilacAngel Full Member

How much water have you had ? Not much I guess.........get a pint down and then steadily drink throughout the rest of the evening. You'll feel better within a half hour........
  4. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Lipotrim 1st time
    Gemma dont forget when its cold like this you are using lots of energy to keep warm, and your still not taking in full calories? Just a thought. and I tend to agree with Lilac drink that water.
    I hope your better now:) xx
  5. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Yep I agree it is probably not enough water, sinking a small ship is the amount to aim for lol. x
  6. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

I agree Gem prob not enough water, i was lightheaded a lot and still am and if im honest i never really drank as much as i should xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.