finally in the 15s!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by pinkbaileys24, 25 March 2008 Social URL.

1. pinkbaileys24

pinkbaileys24 Full Member

hi guys
    jus comeback from my 11th wi and ive lost 6lbs!! its a really big deal for me as i never lost that amount in a wk b4! but bearin in mind mons r normally my wi in day so i suppose i wont lose much by next mon. but im still really hyped!! im also feelin alot better after my little episode last sat in nottingham. lesson learnt: drink more water on day trips lol.

can anyone tell me if i eat 2 flapjacks in one day is a bad thing? goin thorpe park soon and need to eat and cant take shakes with me.or any other ideas on wot other food i cud take that wont take me outta ketosis? ta xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Well done hun thats great!!! xxx
  4. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Lipotrim 1st time
    Thats a fantastic loss well done:) Is it possible to eat 2 crapjacks in a day:eek:, just a thought cant you take a hand shaker and thermos;) x
  5. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Yep I take my shaker to Uni with a flask of hot water, used to hate what people thought, but couldn't give a monkey's chuff now. I'm losing weight, and best of all I'm by far not the fattest person in my group. Yipee
  6. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge +
    Great of luck with the rest of your journey.....
  7. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Well done i bet you feel great!!
    I'm 15 now too yippieeee *15 high five*
    I'm also on my second three stone target!!
    If i were you I'd bring one crapjack and some chicken soup crisps! Don't have anything else pleeeeease! or jusp mix your shakes in coffee cups or something, i often to that in work! Just scoop any remaining lumps out!

8. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Well done! I feel like that having got into the 14's, and will feel the same at each stone going down! I love it! xxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.