WHATS YOUR BEST TIP??????

That's a great idea, another personal motivation is to look good in my clothes and if my measurements are getting smaller my clothes sizes will be too, great tip thanks xx

My digital scales are back on my work surface so there is no temptation from now on to guesstimate the weight of things and my notebook is at the side of it.

Also filled up a 1.2 ltr bottle with water and will drink that before lunch time then re-fill it. (it is a proper one not a re-filled any old bottle) Was told at class yesterday to drink plain water not squash as your body uses the water straight away instead of having to sort out the flavouring - if you understand what I mean.

Also filled up a 1.2 ltr bottle with water and will drink that before lunch time then re-fill it. (it is a proper one not a re-filled any old bottle) Was told at class yesterday to drink plain water not squash as your body uses the water straight away instead of having to sort out the flavouring - if you understand what I mean.

Hello, I'm a chemist - please ignore whoever told you to not drink squash but only plain water. Water molecules are water molecules whether they are mixed with no added sugar squash or a teabag. You're more likely to drink more if it tastes nice too, so use the squash. Hope this helps.

Back