What's your favourite dessert (SW compatable of course!!)

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Hi folks,

Just wondering what everyone's fave dessert is!! My current one is chunks of fresh pineapple with fat free natural yogurt and 28g Dorset Cereals Fabulously Fruity Muesli on top (I use this as my HEXb). Yum!! I'm making the Key Lime Pie from World of Flavours cookbook on Sat so this could well change!!X

I love even though probably it's a bit boring is 0% Greek Yog, White Chocolate Options, mixed together with some blackberries and half a meringue crumbled on top, it's so sweet you wouldn't know it's SW friendly!

I don't make it alot as it disappears pretty quickly into my stomach but I love the roulade. I normally just have fromage frais with blueberries, can't get enough of it atm.

I love even though probably it's a bit boring is 0% Greek Yog, White Chocolate Options, mixed together with some blackberries and half a meringue crumbled on top, it's so sweet you wouldn't know it's SW friendly!

This minus the meringue is my favourite thing.

My fave SW dessert is an M&S meringue topped with 2% Greek yogurt (1/2 syn) 2 tsp honey (2 syns) and fresh strawberries. I served this when we had guests over, only I made the meringue from scratch, and they loved it.

e5bae6c2.jpg

my post disappeared!Mine is roulade but especially the choc one filled with vlf fromage frais,sweetener and blackberries

meringue (2.5), strawberries, muller layered vanilla/black cherry (2) and a couple of mikados crushed on top (1). So 5.5 total :)

I really enjoyed tonights dessert, just chopped strawberries and onken fat free vanilla yoghurt, tastes almost as delicious as strawberries & cream! :) So creamy!!!

Trifle
Sugar free jelly 2 syns for whole pkt
raspberries (free)
Sponge fingers (1 syn)
Muller light vanilla yogurt (free)
half a sachet gelatine (free)

Make up jelly as directed. Break the sponge finger into the bottom of a dish, add raspberries pour 1/4 of the jelly over the top and allow to set. Put yogurt and gelatine in bowl and mix well pour over jelly and put back in fridge allow to set. 1.5 syns :)

Can't decide on my favourite but here are the ones i have most often

Tesco mini sponge flan case (4.5 syns) filled with berries or any fruit mixed with Total 0% yogurt and sweetener or squirty cream.(sometimes use sugar free jelly too)

Total 0% mixed with options orange flavour (2 syns) on top of sliced banana with half a chocolate biscuit or gingernut (2.5 syns) crumbled on top

Fresh fruit salad with activia fat free vanilla yogurt and chopped Alpen light apple and raisin bar (1/2 HEB) mixed in.

Baked egg custard (using hea of milk)

My fave SW dessert is an M&S meringue topped with 2% Greek yogurt (1/2 syn) 2 tsp honey (2 syns) and fresh strawberries. I served this when we had guests over, only I made the meringue from scratch, and they loved it.

e5bae6c2.jpg

OMG! That sounds so nice! Will have to try that!

OMG! That looks so nice!!! Will deffo try that! :D

Last edited:
I generally don't make them, as they tend to disappear into my husband and kids bellies before I get a chance to eat em! So I tend to have Mullerlight yougarts. The choccy ones are nice, and sometimes, I chuck in blueberries or strawberries.

I make Weetabix cake, A LOT! Which at 3.5 syns a chunk, it's lovely with a cuppa. It's very much like bread pudding - yumma!

I generally don't make them, as they tend to disappear into my husband and kids bellies before I get a chance to eat em! So I tend to have Mullerlight yougarts. The choccy ones are nice, and sometimes, I chuck in blueberries or strawberries.

I make Weetabix cake, A LOT! Which at 3.5 syns a chunk, it's lovely with a cuppa. It's very much like bread pudding - yumma!

Where do you buy your choccy Mullerlights CB?! I can't seem to find them!!!X

I am defo a white chocolate options and 0% greek yogurt girl- had a dinner party last night and served this with bluberries, strawberries and crushed meringue- like an 'Eton Mess'- lurvly

I also like the Seville orange cake from the 'world of flavours' cookbook- I think it is about 4 syns for 1/6 of the cake and it is VERY good and syrupy. Have served this when people came round and no-one guessed that it wasn't normal cake

Where do you buy your choccy Mullerlights CB?! I can't seem to find them!!!X

Tescos or Sainsburys (I assume any supermarket though) They either come in a pack of 6, although Sainsburys has been selling the vanilla and choccy one seperately. They aren't cheap and the black cherry ones, I think, are 2 syns! I don't eat those ones, cos they have lumps of fruit in, and they make me gag, but the vanilla and orange ones are free!:)

Back