Whats your favourite non-food activity since taking up TFR?

exiguous

Silver Member
Hi all,
Just had a little notion this morning that people might like to share they're favourite activity that's non-food related since starting on Lipotrim TFR. I'm split between the tredmill/rowing and dancing with my gfs. I say the later because I used to be too shy to go out much with my friends but now I go out lots of weekends and don't drink, dance my feet off, even met a great guy! Self image is everything even if you have got 2 left feet like me!! hahaha :0bathtime:
PS have a lovely Monday

Hey Siobhi what a great thread to start!! Well my favourite non food pastime (since yesterday) was going through my wardrobe and removing all my "fat" clothes and replacing them with my "skinner" clothes and looking at my "to-be skiny" clothes... such a motivational kick :D

Hiya All

I'm like you Tootie I love trying on clothes and then saying to myself I only need to lose another few pound to get into them. I threw out 2 pairs of jeans they were quite old but they are too big for me and I'm not going back to size 18 every again. I hope when I've all my weight of I'll be a nice 10-12.

Ohhhh yeah love it!!!! My sister gave me all her old 10s and 12s shes a 6 now. So every week start to fit into something new its very fun! Great work you 2!!

I love shopping now! If only I could win the lottery to fund it all!!

I also love walking now too and really enjoy my badminton since the weight's going.

Good for you Siobhi with meeting the new guy. It's lovely to think you have so much more confidence now. That's a real bonus of losing weight I think.

Thanks Bev, he's living in Holland at the moment which is a bit of a distance but it hasn't been a problem so far he comes home a good bit and I'm going over to him soon so it's very exciting and really helping me burn the lbs off cause I wanna be slimmer every time we meet up! I laugh a lot more too and its genuine. I hope everyone gets that! Your doing so great - 12 weeks oh my gosh!!

Hi Siobhi

I'm delighted to hear you have met a man on your weight loss journey. It's true you do feel as if you have more confidence as you lose weight. Hopefully my knight in shining armour is coming soon!

I bet they are! and you've got all of us wishing it for you!

Hey Siobhi, congrats on everything your life seems to be turning around for the better and i am really happy for you xxxx
my favourite hobbie is actually planning and im enjoying doing my house up. And i really love my walking now too even in the rain and in fact i prefer the rain there is something very beautiful about it.... Weird or what hahaha.
apart from that im just keeping my head in the future for now as i fing it helps me to keep focused and it seems t be working.
I hope everyone is well on this rainy monday :D
Nat xXx

Love it Nat!!

Since starting Lipotrim I have painted my kithchen, lounge and hallway it really keeps my mind occupied and my body moving and the house looks great :)

Sorry bit of the subject! Siobhi how are you having such amazing losses on maintenance? (unless I misunderstood your signature and your still doing TFR?!)
Is there some secret you would like to share with us?!
T x

Hi Tigerlill, Thanks for the message, I took a few weeks and did maintenance because I was told I wasn't allowed to train with my rowing club on TFR but then I just went back on TFR when I felt better. I didn't loose much on maintenance cause I wasn't being very careful but you can if you don't add in the extra food as the week goes on. Last time I used maintenance for loss back in January I was loosing 4-5lbs a week by being very strict but I am doing intensive exercise so that really helps.

Hi Tigerlill, Thanks for the message, I took a few weeks and did maintenance because I was told I wasn't allowed to train with my rowing club on TFR but then I just went back on TFR when I felt better. I didn't loose much on maintenance cause I wasn't being very careful but you can if you don't add in the extra food as the week goes on. Last time I used maintenance for loss back in January I was loosing 4-5lbs a week by being very strict but I am doing intensive exercise so that really helps.

Thanks for your reply hun! ahhh that explains it! I don't feel so bad about my losses now! Well good luck with the rest of your journey :)
T x

HAHAHA NEVER feel bad about a loss dear!!!!! ITs gains are the worry

Can I just ask if one is on 100% TFR, you are not allowed to exercise at all? Only on refeed? :confused:

Can I just ask if one is on 100% TFR, you are not allowed to exercise at all? Only on refeed? :confused:

Oh gosh no dear exercise as much as you like just not the first week or at least not intensely! I train at least 2 times a day now

Hi
got to say my favourite thing now since being on lipotrim is spinning,its really helping get the lbs off and you feel great afterwards too :)

is that how you lost THIRTEEN lbs in week 6???

Back