What's your favourite WW ready meal???

Shanny have you tried Quorn lasagne it's gorgeous.

Elvira oooooooh yesss that is also lush chicken pasta bake, these just not enough of it in that tiny tray lol.

Starlight no never had quorn really, me love me meat lol.
Good to see you back posting by the way. X

Elvira well done on your loss too on WW. X

Starlight no never had quorn really, me love me meat lol.
Good to see you back posting by the way. X

Elvira well done on your loss too on WW. X

I was totally anti Quorn - til I tried it ;) And I LOVE it :) The lasagne is really tasty and you get a much bigger portion points wise - you really wouldnt know it wasnt meat

Oh, and thank you xx

I think the only WW meal I bought was the tuna pasta bake. My absolute fave ready meals were Asdas

Elvira, if you want a nice chicken pasta try Asdas chicken and ham pasta bake... absolutely gorgeous, specially with some WW garlic bread

Also Tesco's light choices are nice too which are pointed already.

God I want food lol not possible on this vlcd hay starlight ?? Lol. X

I was totally anti Quorn - til I tried it ;) And I LOVE it :) The lasagne is really tasty and you get a much bigger portion points wise - you really wouldnt know it wasnt meat

Elvira, if you want a nice chicken pasta try Asdas chicken and ham pasta bake... absolutely gorgeous, specially with some WW garlic bread

I love Quorn! Am totally addicted to the Chicken Style Burgers. Yum! Ooooh didn't know WW did garlic bread! Yoink!

Ohhh i love this topic! I loooovvvvvee ww Spinach and Ricotta cannelloni. x

That sounds yummy! Will have to look out for that! x

I love Quorn! Am totally addicted to the Chicken Style Burgers. Yum! Ooooh didn't know WW did garlic bread! Yoink!

Its yummy too! x

That sounds yummy! Will have to look out for that! x
I can only seem to get it in my Asda which is a bi of a pain cos don't usually shop in there but always but a stock of them when i am. x

I like the lemon risotto with chicken very nice, the chicken and dumplings was vile! The fish pie quite nice too.

I can only seem to get it in my which is a bi of a pain cos don't usually shop in there but always but a stock of them when i am. x

I shop in Asda now because I just started working there lol! I find their range of WW stuff is much bigger than anywhere else!

I like the lemon risotto with chicken very nice, the chicken and dumplings was vile! The fish pie quite nice too.

Lemon and chicken risotto is okay but the after taste of lemon is minging! I just had chicken and dumplings. I like the chicken and the dumplings, but the accompanying veg and gravy was yuck! Got a fish pie in the freezer. Might tackle it on Thursday night!!!

I shop in Asda now because I just started working there lol! I find their range of WW stuff is much bigger than anywhere else!

I always found Asda had the best range too, for things like garlic bread, doughballs, pizzas,bagels, pitta etc too

Asda ready meals are by far my favourite ones, a few more points in some than the WW ones but soooo much nicer and much better portions

Asda does the Pepperoni Pizza and as such, Asda wins hands down :p

I just had the Chicken & Lemon Risotto, it was rather tasty! The Chicken & Spinach lasagna's good too.

I love the tomato and basil chicken and i rather like the chicken with dumplings but the veg is nasty!!

I hate they way they stick mushrooms in most of them. I hate mushrooms and they are so small I can't pick them out. They ruin it for me!

I also don't like things with chunks of tomato in or onion. Worried about trying the lasagne and the tomato and basil chicken :confused:

Back