Whats your flavour? =]

My faves are choc mint, and fruits of the forest. I would love a black cherry flavour shake.

From when I did it before and had the bars, I liked the choc orange. Agree with the other about a mint choc crunch one though!!

i heart the vanilla, the choc mint, choc orange, banana and the original porrige. i think a whiye choc shake would be WICKED!!

XCX

i live on choc mint shakes, 2 a day as shakes and the third as a mousse

choc mint bar would be nice or maybe a wafer type bar, ya know like the tunnocks caramel one

Gotta be chocolate tetras and Spicy Tomato soup for me. Actually, I haven't had anything on CD yet that I don't like - I know I don't like things that taste like fruit, so I haven't had the banana or strawberry flavoured things, as they are always too sweet for me, and never taste enough like the actual fruit to make me eat them!!!
I haven't tried bars yet as I am not far enough along, but on LL, I was a fan!
I would love a soup that tasted like red meat - either oxtail or beef consomme or something. I miss red meat more than anything, and it would be lovely during the winter :rolleyes:

I would also LOVE a choc mint crunch bar!!!! Been saying from the start i want one!!!!

Come'on CD head quarters get on to this!!! lol

I think maybe we should start a Choc Mint Crunch bar campaign!!!!

My fav shake is choc, and porridge - cinnamon and apple. Thats all I have! I had a bar this week peanut was yum but since I ate it i have been really naughty and picked at food constantly so its back to the shakes and porridge, its not worth the risk.

I would also love there to be a mint crunch bar like the nougat one they sell in boots... yum! or maybe a cappuccio bar. I loooovvve coffee :)

You can make a vanilla shake into a mousse. But when you make the shake up, add a teaspoon or so of coffee. Then when the coffee vanilla mouse has set - its like Tiramisu!

Oooh Lexie that sounds lovely, will have to get some more mix-a-mousse next wi and give that one a go. Yum

You can make a vanilla shake into a mousse. But when you make the shake up, add a teaspoon or so of coffee. Then when the coffee vanilla mouse has set - its like Tiramisu!

Wow! That sounds amazing! I will definatley get some vanilla shakes. yum!!! Thanks!

Back