Whats your new SW food discovery??

Someone at my group mentioned breaking it up into little pieces and mixing it into a syn free yoghurt (muller light or activia)
I haven't tried it yet but she said it makes scan bran bearable.

Someone at my group mentioned breaking it up into little pieces and mixing it into a syn free yoghurt (muller light or activia)
I haven't tried it yet but she said it makes scan bran bearable.

I do this everyday. I break up two pieces into a bowl and pour a mullerlight yogurt over, give it a good stir to soften it a little and its actually not too bad. It helped me lose 3lbs this week and normally my losses are really small xxx

Thanks Amy & Stacey, going to buy some from group tonight and try this :D x

I either stir it into porridge or have them as a healthy b with tinned tomatoes and poached eggs, works better for weight loss than having toast with it

Just had a brain wave and soooo glad i did!!

I made the decision (no idea why) to put my 2 alpen choc and fudge bars (hexb) in the microwave for 20-30 seconds and it comes out all gooey and yummy and REEEAAALLLY indulgent!!

Feel like i have been really naughty but i havent :angeldevil:

Thought i would share that with u lovely people
ENJOY!!
Lisa
xx

I finally put my alpen bar in the microwave to see what all the fuss was about and I have to say they are absolutely gorgeous!!! :bliss:

Aldi cereal bars- anyone tried these ?

:D Has anyone tried the 'less than 70 calories' cereal bar range from Aldi ? I'm just wondering if they are nice and if anyone has tried any of the flavours - choc and orange, apple and sultana or summer fruits. £1.29 for 6 and they are 3 syns each.:D

No way -wow !!!!! Thats even better news :) Thanks Janet.

Where did you find out it was a healthy extra ? I cant find this on the website.

They aren't listed as a Heb.. ( they are similar to alpen lites in values but I don't think they have as much fiber to count as a HeB.)
They are rather dense and sticky..
They are nice.
They are 3 syns each ( same as alpen lites if you syn them.. )

They sound nice, I hope they are a healthy extra. I'll check with my consultant :)

I've just discovered spinach and now I put it in everything :D can't believe i've never had it.

I love it too :)
I put it in curries and its nice stuffed in big mushrooms too.
I also love my potato and spinach bake yummmmm :D

Back