Whats your new SW food discovery??

Omg I've just eaten one of these and put it through the syns calc it's saying 20 not no syns I'm mortified :(

I have just got the packaging out and rechecked for some reason it now comes up as 1 syn on EE & Red 9 1/2 on green. This is with salmon and dried potato as free foods
Copy of info from syn calculator
1 Syn per package/portion on Extra Easy
9½ Syns per package/portion on Green
1 Syn per package/portion on Original
Start Again

I am sorry if my information was miselading i did input the information per portion size twice last week and it showed as free. I have reinput today and now it is 1 syn so not as bad as you thought.​

I also inputted the information into the syn calculator for the Thai chilli fish cakes that are listed on the sw website as free and they come up as 1/2 syn on EE & red or 8 on green​

½ Syn per package/portion on Extra Easy
8 Syns per package/portion on Green
½ Syn per package/portion on Original

Start Again

Once again apologies for any confusion but they are at the worst 1 syn each

Ooh flumps, i haven't had those for years, will have to go to morrisons

julesmorris said:
That sounds lovely! A real treat. How many syns do you allow for the cooked banana? I've not had any cooked fruit since started sw and don't know where to find the syns!

I think it's supposed to be four syns!! But if you chopped it up rather than mashed it, I'd say that was free personally :) xx

My new sw discovery is mug shots... I loved them and thought because they are so gooey and saucey that they'd be full of syns but apparently some are free so makes a lovely light lunch or mid afternoon snack!! :) Good luck to u all xx :)

I love these rice cakes, 2.5 syns each and great when you need chocolate lol.

11572011_H.jpg

I love these rice cakes, 2.5 syns each and great when you need chocolate lol.

11572011_H.jpg

Great only 2.5 syns, i lived on these last time i did SW & I couldn't remember the syn value. They are great with a cup of tea.

Back