Whats your new SW food discovery??

i love rice pudding u've just reminded me about it i haven't had it for ages i cook mine in water then stir vanilla mullerlight into it then it doesn't use any of ur h/e's and its yummy x

wow brilliant idea :eek: think I might do this, get some short grain rice on tonight, I've got some mullerlight vanilla with choc sprinkles in the house :3

I made semolina with my HEX milk, 28g semolina (5 syns) and sweetener, slowly bought to boil then poured into a bowl full of raspberries.....yum

Grated apple in FF natural yoghurt with Splenda :)

Magnum mini - limoncello & liqeur

OMG... These little lovelies are the most amazing treat!!

8 syns :)

Onken fat free apple and mango yogurt 500g tub, amazing on top of fresh chopped fruit, really hard not to eat the whole tub!

I read on here that all the oaken fat free yoghurt flavours are free? do you know if true? Ive only been having apple and mango one as was in recent slimming world magazine so must be right!?

kimmykins2008 said:
I read on here that all the oaken fat free yoghurt flavours are free? do you know if true? Ive only been having apple and mango one as was in recent slimming world magazine so must be right!?

Strawberry, vanilla & apple & mango fat free ones are free according to the SW website!

ooh excellent thanks, will try vanilla!

Vanilla mullerlight, chopped apple, frozen raspberries with a hint of Splenda YUM

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I can't find the post where someone recommended the cordials from Tesco; the pear drops, lemon sherbert and cola bottles ones...

They're amazing, thank you so much!

Uncle Ben's Rice pot things

Just wanted to say, at 1.5syns each, they are totally worth a taste. I just had the mexican chilli one, and I have to say.... Mmmmmm. And, I'm full up.

I saw those today, and they looked nice, but as stated above at £2.50 plus per pot I couldn't really justify buying them.

Back