Whats your new SW food discovery??

Light squirty cream is only 1 syn for 12.5grams - this is perfect for topping a mug of hot chocolate!

aw_bless said:
Chicken and peaches mixed with FF yoghurt and curry powder and then put in a sandwich, pitta, baked potato, salad... anything.

It might sound horrible but trust me, it's GORGEOUS! x

Not strange it's a low far coronation chicken type thing! You can also use apricots!
Try it with shredded cabbage, onions and carrots a pinch of mustard powder too for that extra easy Superfree x

You can also use peach yogurt just up the spices a bit!

Sprinkles tops from sainsburys, but like a fab. 2.5 syns each x

Attachments

• image-2165448688.jpg
    image-2165448688.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 112
In class mon someone told me that morrisons 800g(thats normal size bread) supersaver medium wholemeal bread is a HEB ....1 slice weighs about 32g so i just cut a sliver off to make it 30g so 2 slices = 1HEB of decent size sandwich!!!or just syn the extra grams???

I dont think they can be classed as a HEXB. When the bread/cereal etc is a healthy extra it is down to the fibre content as well as everything else. That would be your own little tweak there ;)

Any wholemeal bread is a hex as long as it is only 60g

Sainsburys fair trade dark chocolate bar 40g
Cost 50p and based on the 20 cals = 1 syn, has 12 syns... But the beauty of it is that it has 12 squares so each square is 1 syn. :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

New york style cheescake flavoured muller lights yum yum!!! Only 1/2 syn too!! The lemon cheescake flavour is 1 syn but they are delish!!!

What about the hovis wheatgerm 400g loaf? Is it still a hex? I bought it as it had similar calorie count to nimble, so presumed it was ok :(

Unfortunately not, I had it for my whole first week thinking it was fine but it does have to be wholemeal. Saying that I still lost 3lb in my first week so don't worry about it too much, but if I were you I'd switch to wholemeal.

McVities mini croissants with chocolate filling - just tried one with a cup of tea! Quite small but yummy and only 3 syns :) will try heating it up next time think it will be even better! x

McVities mini croissants with chocolate filling - just tried one with a cup of tea! Quite small but yummy and only 3 syns :) will try heating it up next time think it will be even better! x

Oooh Lolly, I just drooled :flirt2:

Oooh Lolly, I just drooled :flirt2:

:giggle: yeh pretty drool worthy! I'm looking forward to having one heated up later on so it goes slightly crispy on the outside and all melted chocolate goodness on the inside! :D Amazing! x

Back