Whats your new SW food discovery??

New "shape delights" have just popped up in my local co-op - £1 for 4... haven't been able to work out the exact syns as yet (has been posted in the syn value section) but we're thinkin around 5.5

Anyway, they're YUMMY - Delights | danoneshape.com

Had a chocolate one for my dessert last night :)

Sorry if this has been posted before but its a new thing to me and im soooo chuffed! As a red days only girl, rice is off the menu. I now make cauliflower rice instead and it's amazing!! I grate a raw cauliflower (florets only) into a tub. Loosely put on lid and microwave for 5 mins. Don't add water or anything and it won't turn to mush. It ends up quite rice like and is amazing with something like a curry!
It's sooo good!!

I tried putting an alpen bar in the microwave (It wasn't the fudge one though, can't seem to find it) and had it with a couple of chocolate Mini Milks!
T'was gooooood!

an amazing desert!!!!!

Mmmmmmm ive just had a weight watchers caramel crunch desert and it was amazing!! 8.5 syns but good if u havent used many syns in the day!! worth a try definately!!!!!!!!!!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooo, tell me more about the chocolate cheesecake!!!! :drool: xx

Chocolate Cheesecake
1/2 syn per serving, serves 4

• 227g/8oz very low fat natural cottage cheese
  • 113g/4oz very low fat natural fromage frais
  • 1 sachet cadbury hightlights hot choc drink
  • artificial sweetner to taste
  • 1 egg
1. Preheat oven to 180 deg c/gas mark 4.
Place the cottage cheese, fromage frais & highlights sachet in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.

2. Beat the egg and fold into the mixture. Pour into an ovenproof dish (i used seperate ramakins) and bake for 20 mins until set. Allow to cool and then chill for 2 hours before serving.

I really enjoyed mine. I added another 3.5 syns to mine by crumbing a digestive biscuit over the top, making it an upside down cheesecake. :drool:

Last edited:
I've just had one of the WW Chocolate Sponge Puddings with Chocolate Sauce - mmmmmmmm!!

It's 9.5 Syns but sooooo worth it! And I topped mine with cherries to get my 1/3 Superfree :D

It was so yummy, like a mini Black Forest Gateau!!!

Ive just discovered Lean corn beef! 100g for 2 syns on a red and thats loads, add to bread for a HEXB and some brown sauce and you have one of my fav sarnies!

who knew!

Ive just discovered Lean corn beef! 100g for 2 syns on a red and thats loads, add to bread for a HEXB and some brown sauce and you have one of my fav sarnies!

who knew!

Havent had corned beef in ages - is that in slices from the chiller area, with ham etc, or is it canned? Is there a brand name?

How about melting the alpen bars pouring them into a cling film lined ramekin dish, then put a couple of sliced strawberries or other fruit on top then pour some syn free ice cream such as toffee flavour over the top of the alpen bars. Set in the freezer for a short time, could even pour alittle ice cream fruit sauce over it.

And the only syns in it as far as I can work out would be the ones in the fruit sauce/ syrup.

Think it would be a desert that most people will want to steal !

Back