Whats your new SW food discovery??

I like making slimming world chips then sprinkling dried (or using fresh) rosemary! Taste delicious!

I've just melted a choc and fudge alpen bar and stirred it into a new york style cheesecake muller light - 1 syn - unbelievable! was to die for !! :D

oh! some of them are 6.5!

alpen light chocolate and fudge 21grams = 3 syns

and the summer fruits and the choc and orange = 3 syns

and the apple and sultana and the citrus fruits = 3
syns

all the same on all the plans online

Last edited:
Sorry :eek: - I meant a chocolate and fudge Alpen light bar (you can have 2 for your HexB)

Juju - I melted it for 10 seconds (if that) in the microwave - just a quick blast does as otherwise they burn!!

Bloody lovely ! :D

Havent had corned beef in ages - is that in slices from the chiller area, with ham etc, or is it canned? Is there a brand name?

Its in the can, Princes Lean Corn beef. Got mine in tescos.

oh! some of them are 6.5!

alpen light chocolate and fudge 21grams = 3 syns

and the summer fruits and the choc and orange = 3 syns

and the apple and sultana and the citrus fruits = 3
syns

all the same on all the plans online

Hi Margy - you can have 2 of the choc and fudge alpen lights as your HexB - taste even more chocalatey when you melt them in the microwave!! :D

Pink delight

I made a fun discovery :eek: by melting a pink n white in the microwave for 20 - 30 seconds. It melted in the middle and then I added natural yogurt to make a scrummy pink mess for 2 and half sins!
Comfort food:):):)

Claire
x

Corned beef soup!! Onion, carrots, potatoes, leeks, 1 tin of LEAN corned beef (4 syns for tin), 2 beef Oxo cubes or other beef stock. Water, bring to boil, simmer, lots of S&P, I added chilli powder and mixed herbs too! Deeelish!!X

woohoo found your post lol remembered reading about this soup but lost the post.... sounds lovely proper comfort food will make for work this week

thanks

Jo x

i will always find a way to have my choccie fix lol :eek:

Yes, me too! My latest discovery is cocoa powder. I used to mix up hot chocolate options into quark or yogurt and fruit for a yummy choccy pudding. That was just 1.5 syns for dark choc or mint choc or 2 syns for white choc.

I am now using 3 grams of cocoa for just 1/2 a syn! Or 6g for 1 whole syn. You need to add some extra sweetener, cos the cocoa is quite bitter, but it's great for a ultra low-syn choccy fix dessert!

OMG :eek:

Tesco Finest Restaurant Collection, Peppercorn Beef with Armagnac Sauce, chilled ~~, 550g pack

EE Free Original Free Green 38 1/2

Picked one up last night - not cheap at £6 BUT the beef portions are actually quite large as it is just lean meat so I split it into two and froze a portion. Not bad at £3 each (although the whole pack is free :eek:) and OMG was it good!!!! The sauce is lovely, creamy and tasty. Yumyumyum!

Deffinitely something to bear in mind.

Hi Hannah2

Just picked up one of these from Tesco as sounds fab - it was the last one too - apparently one of their best sellers! Can't wait to try - will give some feedback on this thread!

Back