Whats your new SW food discovery??

I had some this morning! Love them! x

oooh I thought I was the only one who had warm milk - yum :)

I am yet to find a supermarket with them in :( If I can fit chocolate into a meal, then I WILL!

my sentiments exactly!!!!
aww wish they'd survive through the post and id send you some hun....they are gorgeous.

are they 1 syn each then.bought these for my son the other day but didnt have any cos i didnt know the syns.but if they 1 syn each thats not bad.can you have them for a healthy extra?
2 biscuits are 8 syns according to body optimise website on all plans. Normal weetabix - 2 biscs = 6.5 syns.

Definitely need to try these choco weetabix - for 1 B and 2 syns they sound fab! Am addicted to chocolate at the minute - need a fix from somewhere!!!

Hi, new member here!! Been lurking on the forum for the last few weeks but wanted to register to say how AMAZING all your advice is!!

I don't know who suggested it but my housemate and I made the Smash pizza base last night and it was INCREDIBLE!!Wow!!

I love making up recipes so I'm sure I'll be posting some soon!

Keep up the good work.

Emmy.

Not sure if anyone else has come across these yet? I found in tesco boxes of strawberry flavoured sticks and chocolate and almond sticks, currently on offer for 74p bogof. They are like mikados but I worked out the syns as

strawberry flavoured sticks 3 syns for the box.

chocolate and almond sticks 2.5 syns for the box.

The strawberry ones are really really nice! They are made by a company called Oriental HOME.

Can anyone else confirm if they have had these and if they worked out the same syns?!

I used to buy those from my local chinese shop! They're really tasty, didn't realise they were so low in syns, will be stocking up next time I'm there :) Thank you!

Back