Whats your new SW food discovery??

I also found out that Mullerlite aren't vegetarian and i've been chowing them down since I started the plan. I never even thought there would be animal products in yoghurt! I've got myseld some soya yoghurts but they're sinned. :( so sad!!

Not sure if anyone else has come across these yet? I found in tesco boxes of strawberry flavoured sticks and chocolate and almond sticks, currently on offer for 74p bogof. They are like mikados but I worked out the syns as

strawberry flavoured sticks 3 syns for the box.

chocolate and almond sticks 2.5 syns for the box.

The strawberry ones are really really nice! They are made by a company called Oriental HOME.

Can anyone else confirm if they have had these and if they worked out the same syns?!

These sound sooooo good and so low syn!!! I hope my local tesco sells these!!!

I'm new and the discovery of butter buds (available from Lakeland stores or ebay etc.) for 0.5 syns per sachet has saved me a fortune in syns from my beloved butter!

Tell me more
Butter Buds are available from Lakeland stores or Lakeland online. (Ebay sellers too)

They are small 2g sachets of powder with a very, very buttery taste but only 0.5 syn each. THey have to be added to food, preferably something moist and give a very strong buttery taste - my lurpak replacement!

I've tried them on scrambled egg, baked potato and also mixed veg and they taste very decadent! - I read they are the equivalent of marmite, some love, some hate.

Ebay sellers offer a 5-pack sample for £1.15ish delivered. That's what I tried. They are £3.99 for 40 sachets normally. I'd have probably put a weeks syns on one potato otherwise lol.

would be great if someone could come up with a butter flavour that you could put in mash that is non dairy and syn free - would make a bomb!

Back