Whats your new SW food discovery??

Think I'm going to have to buy some of these butter buds, can you use them on toast?

I'm totally addicted to the chick pea dhal and its all you lots fault LMAO. Love it love it love it!!!

:D so tasty.

Emily

Think I'm going to have to buy some of these butter buds, can you use them on toast?

:D so tasty.

Emily

no,would be no good on toast,its like a powdery stuff in a little packet.i suppose you could try sprinkling on a hot piece of toast and see if it melts,1 pack would prob be enough on 2 bits of toast

I also found out that Mullerlite aren't vegetarian and i've been chowing them down since I started the plan. I never even thought there would be animal products in yoghurt! I've got myseld some soya yoghurts but they're sinned. :( so sad!!

use the shape ones they are veggie and delicious

Just discovered Waitrose half fat sausages are only 2 syns each - and get great reviews according to this website Tried & Tasted: Sausages - now all I need to do is remortgage the house and find a Waitrose and we are in business...... till then its Quorn sausages for me....

not really a discovery as such............. but silverskin pickled onions......... syn free and i can munch away on them.

not really a discovery as such............. but silverskin pickled onions......... syn free and i can munch away on them.

I could eat a full jar in 1 sitting!, use them in salads or have a bowlful with 3 babybell lights to nibble on.....god help my breath though ;)

I ate half a jjar of pickled onions last night! My poor OH hates them :p

Philidelphia light sweet chilli

My C was raving about this so I finally bought some and omg it is lush. Anyone else tried this, 57g HEB on green (not sure if on EE) or 28g for 2 syns. It is well worth the syns, I am loving it. :D

I absolutely adore it! It's fantastic spread in the middle of a chicken breast then wrapped in breadcrumbs as a sweet chilli kiev :drool:

Definately try it eve soo worth it. Mine was £1.24 a pack in asda, my C said all the lights are a B choice on green. Anyone know if it is a HE choice on EE?

Sounds gorgeous particularly on the Chicken Kiev!

Will definitely try it!

Thanks
Ruth

Back