Whats your new SW food discovery??

That sounds lush mummyhelen will be giving that a go. I ate some just on it's own, so creamy with a bit of a kick :)

Funny I bought this with this weeks shopping. had a bowl of crudities and had a blob of this in the side quarter of pack so think that 50 grms, really yummy and lasted me ages, well worth the syns

Its a quid a pot in tesco at the mo! And its amazing! I made a great creamy tomato sauce with it the other day. Its good also because it actually is more spicy than sweet which is how I like it.

oooh I love a Tesco bargain - and clubcard points to boot :D looking forward to having 'chicken kiev' on Friday night now :D

yes that fry light butter is very tasty i sprayed it on my mash potatoes it gives a creamy buttery taste! :)

it sounds abit mad but i really liked it! lol

i also found quark thats free aswell
i make a chilli sauce with it

1 tub of quark
fresh chopped chillies
oregano
salt
pepper

i slice some chicken breasts & stuff this inside them on red days its really creamy & feels like i cheated.

Yeah I got mine in tesco for a quid too :D

I had some last night in my dinner and it was one of the nicest meals ive had in a long time, though i only realised it wasnt a hea on red after-doh!

I had brocolli, courgette ribbons, onion, salmon in mouthsize pieces, prawns and smoked salmon then added some of the philli.

A one pot dish to boot-even better :p

Hi just bought some not tried it yet, I am sure I bought at Sainsburys where they are doing any 2 for £2.00 x got the black pepper and spring onion too x

It's a pity it's not a HEX on EE, but 2 syns for 28g isn't too bad for something luxurious and yummy!! I'll defo be buying some next shop now you've recommended it! ThanksX

Are all the philli lights a HEB on green? None on EE?

Also, this may be a stupid question but how do you make the breadcrumbs! Thanks!

Back