Whats your new SW food discovery??

I just bought some this morning in Morrisons :) Can't wait to try it, thinking of putting it through some pasta???

Oh & the 300g tubs of all light philli's are on offer in Morrisons, 91p each :D

Are all the philli lights a HEB on green? None on EE?

Also, this may be a stupid question but how do you make the breadcrumbs! Thanks!

Cut the crusts off a slice of bread and whizz in the blender! They say to use stale-ish bread but they work ok from a fresh slice. Maybe toast the slice a little first to get them crispy?

Take it from your HEB or syn the slice (3 syns?)

Fox have brought out a new bickie..well ive never seen it before so think its new lol anyway its lovely and only 4 syns :D
IDShot_225x225.jpg

I like the sound of this sauce - how did you make it?

xx

I chucked some celery, onions and garlic in my slow cooker for a couple of hours to sweat down with a tsp of olive oil (you can use frylight though, i had run out). Then chuck in some passata or toms, herbs or an oxo cube, leave for another hour or two. Then blend so its nice and smooth, at this point, as I had made a batch I seperated it into pots and froze. When you use it just put in 28 gr or a couple of tablespoons of philli just before serving and stir through.
HTH:eek:

I saw these in tesco today on offer, they looked a bit minuscule? xx

i think it depends how you look at it! they look the same size as the normal rocky biscuits and when you think the next lowest syned choc bar is a kit kat and i dont think their much longer than this bar, anyway i think they are worth it lol x

I chucked some celery, onions and garlic in my slow cooker for a couple of hours to sweat down with a tsp of olive oil (you can use frylight though, i had run out). Then chuck in some passata or toms, herbs or an oxo cube, leave for another hour or two. Then blend so its nice and smooth, at this point, as I had made a batch I seperated it into pots and froze. When you use it just put in 28 gr or a couple of tablespoons of philli just before serving and stir through.
HTH:eek:

Sounds blooming lovely - I really ought to get a slow cooker xx

Sounds blooming lovely - I really ought to get a slow cooker xx

They are the literal bomb. Saying that, this recipe would work in a pan no probs.:D

OMG...

I just thought i'd share with you all...I have just had the Danone Shape Zero% yoghurt with my lunch and OMG it was sooooo yummy! Thick, creamy and full of goodness and to top it all off in Asda at the moment it's a pack of 4 for £1!

x

Not tried these yet but i think i might pick some up next time I'm in a shop. Are they syn free?

Thanks will look out for these, I'm new to sw and didn't realise that some yoghurts are syn free!!

Evening ladies. Just thought I would let you know that I picked up a whole tub of Haribo Mini Halloween sweets in tesco for £2.50! It should have been £10! Bargain! Plus, the little bags inside are only 55 calories each so that...3 syns per bag :)

Back