Whats your new SW food discovery??

073110_0002_OnlyinJapan79.jpg

:D:D:D

I made a special trip to Aldi to get some Satin Crunch crisps, after reading the good reviews here.

No sign so asked as was told they have reassessed their crisp/snack lines and Satin Crunch have been axed :cry:

And I never got to try one......:(

hi i loved the satiny crunch from aldi but thought they had been axed cause i haven't been able to get them the last 3 weeks so have been buying the velvet crunch at tescos and yes i do think these r nicer love the sweet chilli flavour but they always make me cough as i eat them lol :)

mmm sounds lovely!! i have some of those in the cupboard!!! wil defo try that tmoro!! :-D thanks! xx

Daim bars.....150 cals so 7.5 syns....not bad if you really want a decent choc hit, and they last for ages if you suck the choc off, mmmmmm

pasta!!! i love it! lol.. thats my discovery!

hi i loved the satiny crunch from aldi but thought they had been axed cause i haven't been able to get them the last 3 weeks so have been buying the velvet crunch at tescos and yes i do think these r nicer love the sweet chilli flavour but they always make me cough as i eat them lol :)

Omg lol they make me cough too how odd! love them though and the cheese n onion flavour, they were on offer in morrisons 2 for £2.00

Have finally got round to making the 1/2 syn roulade(recipe on here somewhere)made mine free as omited the baking powder you DO NOT need!!!!! OMG its delish.....free cake woop woop:clap:

Daim bars rock! Just to add this was a bar from the 4 multipack, sometimes they differ in size from singlybought bars, though i cant see it being by much.

At the moment I love club sandwich & sw chips with loads of salad.
Basically do an EE Day and toast 3 slices of ww wholemeal bread (HEB plus 2 syns) then fill with chicken, bacon, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, red onion and extra light mayo! Hold together with tooth picks! Gorgeous!! xxx

my latest discovery is Boursin minis.
These are fab! You get about 9 minis for 5.5 syns (28g). I've had them in salads, squished into burgers, melted onto steak, spread onto ryvita.
If I buy a full boursin I will eat the lot but with these you just pick out what you need.

my latest discovery is Boursin minis.
These are fab! You get about 9 minis for 5.5 syns (28g). I've had them in salads, squished into burgers, melted onto steak, spread onto ryvita.
If I buy a full boursin I will eat the lot but with these you just pick out what you need.

oooooooo jaylou where do you buy these from hun????
we would love to try these,they sound perfect for us,especially with christmas coming up.

he Activia fat free yoghurts are quite a bit (about a third) higher in sugar than Muller Lights, that said they are nicer. The WW toffee apple/desserts yoghurts are divine! Another thing I do is add two Muller Lights to a jelly which makes a mousse.

Put one pack of Hartley's sugar free crystals in a jug, add 250mls boiling water, stir well and then put in fridge until it is about 75% set (still a little liquidy)

Add in two pots of Muller Light (I add strawberry to strawberry jelly, but vanilla works well too - lots of different combinations!) and whisk it plenty until it looks 'airy'.

Pour in to a bowl and leave to set for an hour or so.

I actually call it flubber - it is lovely and about 1.5 sin for the whole bowl!!
I'm going to do this today for our pudding after dinner, hope I do it right!

Back