Whats your new SW food discovery??

I wrap my chicken in tin foil with a teaspoon of water of a squirt of lemon juice ( from a plastic lemon.. ), or a slice of onion depending on what I fancy.. keeps the moist in..

Quorn chicken fajita strips, nom nom.

Cadburys Light Chocolate Mousses!! OMG lush!! And only 3 Syns each!!

Today I tried the Aldi Harvest Morn 70 calorie breakfast bars, they are lush and only £1 a box.
Someone on here also told me they are listed as 2 for heb choice in the new sw free branded foods book :D
So that's another great find. xxxx

and yet not listed on the SW website as such...
they are nice though.. and you get 6 in a pack much more handy when you have to have an even number.. :)

Today I tried the Aldi Harvest Morn 70 calorie breakfast bars, they are lush and only £1 a box.
Someone on here also told me they are listed as 2 for heb choice in the new sw free branded foods book :D
So that's another great find. xxxx

was looking at them today in aldi, are they really 2 for a heb?? I like the 2 option as I share it out during the day. Anyone confirm thats its def 2 for a HeB choice??

many thanx

Helen xxx

I can confirm that you can have 2 of these for a healthy B choice. It's listed in Free Branded Foods directory 2011 (it has branded healthy extras listed at the back). Choose from chocolate orange, sultana apple or summer fruits - Enjoy ;)

I made the spaghetti carbonara tonight from the sw site and it was gorgeous. So simple, quick and easy to make xxx

On your recommendation MrsWilsoncroft, I made the spaghetti carbonara from the SW site this weekend and have to agree absolutely gorgeous! Hubby said it's the best pasta dish he has had for years! Will definately be making this again.....also made my first SW Quiche Lorraine yesterday too. Have packed a quarter for lunch today with salad. Must say, it looks yummy!

On your recommendation MrsWilsoncroft, I made the spaghetti carbonara from the SW site this weekend and have to agree absolutely gorgeous! Hubby said it's the best pasta dish he has had for years! Will definately be making this again.....also made my first SW Quiche Lorraine yesterday too. Have packed a quarter for lunch today with salad. Must say, it looks yummy!

Wow - another SW discovery. The quiche was fab! Why has it taken me so long to try this recipe lol!

Colman's season & shake Mediterranean chicken

5 syns for the whole packet on all plans serves 4 so only works out as a couple of syns each well worth it

Had it with baby new potatoes....lovely even got some left to take work tomorrow

Riso Gallo Risotto Pronto Mushroom - just add 450ml of cold water, boil and then simmer for 12 mins. I added extra mushroom and some cooked chicken breast. Really lovely, quick to make and best of all.......syn free!

how much coco shreddiesdo you get for a b?

I have really been getting into Levi Roots Reggae Reggae sauce! It's 1 syn per tablespoon and has a big kick so livens up almost anything! I'm having some with Quorn lamb style grills this evening! Odd but nice!x

I'm in love with Tiger Tiger Thai Red Salad Dressing - 1 syn per tablespoon, absolutely delicious with a prawn or tuna salad!

ginlin said:
I'm in love with Tiger Tiger Thai Red Salad Dressing - 1 syn per tablespoon, absolutely delicious with a prawn or tuna salad!

Ooh that sounds right up my st! Where can u buy it ginlin? From most big s'markets?x

My latest discovery is Asda cottage cheese with red pepper and chilli. Half a syn for 100g (a third of a tub). It's nice and firey and super on sweet onion ryvita.

Back