Whats your new SW food discovery??

those look yummy!

I made these last night after a wee trip to asda - that low low spread was on offer at £1! bonus! - they're fab!

I only made half the quantity, but they came out well :) got some for lunch today with some salad. :)

Jaffaqueen said:
Asda's tinned mexican style chicken (on the same shelf as the dahl, stewed beef, chilli etc). Sooooooooo tasty, and only 1.5 syns for the whole tin! Great if you're in a hurry for dinner or for lunch if you've not had time to prepare anything. I've had it with rice and FF greek yog, and hubby's had it with cheese and a baked potato. It's fast becoming one of our faves!

Oooo this is lush !! And handy to have for a quick meal :) x

Asda's tinned mexican style chicken (on the same shelf as the dahl, stewed beef, chilli etc). Sooooooooo tasty, and only 1.5 syns for the whole tin! Great if you're in a hurry for dinner or for lunch if you've not had time to prepare anything. I've had it with rice and FF greek yog, and hubby's had it with cheese and a baked potato. It's fast becoming one of our faves!

bet that would be nice with some roasted veg couscous too... hmmmm easy work lunch for about 2.5 syns...

I can confirm that you can have 2 of these for a healthy B choice. It's listed in Free Branded Foods directory 2011 (it has branded healthy extras listed at the back). Choose from chocolate orange, sultana apple or summer fruits - Enjoy ;)

I was in Aldi today and couldn't find ones with the word "breakfast" on the box.

Are these the right ones for a HEXB?

Harvest Morn Benefit Less Than 70 Calories Chocolate Orange

Thanks in advance :)

Phh they sound s nice silly and also the potato gratin recipe in the sw magazine its gorgeous and quark it has become my new fav thing. Am making a sw style cheesecake tommorow, though i need to think of something suitable to make the base out of. The filling will be quark, natural yogurt and agar agar to set it and going to put whole strawberrys on top. Though will put some syns in the base and also might add some cocoa powder into the filling, will have to the working out and report :D

Just to say tis thurday club tommorow when us girls get together and we always having a take out or we cook something nice soo going to show off what i;ve learnt via sw lol

I've made this last Friday at work for my lunch and it was lush (if you like mexican).

I've made some batchelors mexican rice. While this was cooking along in the microwave I took 1/2 tin of spicy refried beans, topped them with jalapenos and 1 HEA of grated Mozarella and nuked it for 2 minutes in the Microwave. Put it all on one plate and voila, a green free mexican feast....and adaptable to EE by adding chicken....yummmmmmm (plus it can all be done in the microwave)

Shamed to admit, but I have just had for lunch Batchelors Super Low Fat Noodles (Sweet Thai Chilli) for the first time since starting SW last year!!! OMG - they are fab and a real easy option for lunch at work.

I had one last week but our c told us that really you should have it with something else in it as its not enough for lunch, just as a snack! I didnt though as with the fruit and yoghurt I was stuffed anyway.

Up here in scotland, we enjoy nothing more than potato scones with our fried breakfast. This morning i fancied a SW fryup, but have been really missing potato scones and since i had a packet of Mortons potato scones in the fridge, i thought i'd calculate how many syns would be in one of them. WELL, imagine my surprise (and jubilation!) that there's only 1 (yes ONE) syn in each one! Now, i know that every different make of potato scone follows a different recipe, but so far Mortons are the only ones i've found that have the nutritional info on the packet. WOO HOO!

Up here in scotland, we enjoy nothing more than potato scones with our fried breakfast. This morning i fancied a SW fryup, but have been really missing potato scones and since i had a packet of Mortons potato scones in the fridge, i thought i'd calculate how many syns would be in one of them. WELL, imagine my surprise (and jubilation!) that there's only 1 (yes ONE) syn in each one! Now, i know that every different make of potato scone follows a different recipe, but so far Mortons are the only ones i've found that have the nutritional info on the packet. WOO HOO!

That canny be right! A potato scone is no 20 cals! :p

Pudding rice!! Yummy.

WOW! :D

why can't you use the free food allowance? surely it's only the oils etc that are synned in the recipe??

seems a little unfair that if I follow the exact same recipe at home and make my own then the potato is free..

Back