Whats your new SW food discovery??

i looked and couldnt find any! thats where i was looking as well. never even seen an empty space where it should have been! lol
musta looked like a total idiot, was in the same isle abt 10 times! :D

ours is by the custard powder, baking goods and tinned fruit section in our asda..

Debbie_1986 said:
This was my saviour last week but now ive run out :( couldnt get any in asda on my food shop! any ideas where i cud get sum? x;)

I got mine from sainsburys, it was with all the normal rice. 99p for 500g packet.

Anne2705 said:
Ahhh does this have syns ? :)

No! I've checked and checked on here and it's free :)

the rice doesn't, it's just rice, but the way you make it might..
the sugar or milk you use etc..

can you count "cooked" milk as a HeA??

Ooo that's good news can have rice pudd lol thank you :) x

just search on here for it and it'll give you some recipes. Got to be made from pudding rice.

My 'new' Slimming World discovery is MUSHY PEAS......a speed food........nom nom nom :D

The Ultimate Hot Chocolate Delight!

Weell!!!

I LOVE hot chocolate.
I always make it with hot water but find it never really hits the spot or that craving!!!

Last night i hadn't used all of my HEXA and was really cold, so i heated up a mug of milk in the microwave and added an Options Indulgence Chocolate brownie sachet to it!!!

OOHH MMYY GOOODD
It was like drinking warm macdonalds chocolate milkshake!
I was in absolute heaven, it was so creamy and rich!!

Although i have to say it also made me ave a great nights sleep too!!! Like 10 hours sleep!!

Thought i would share it with you all

x

I always try and save enough milk to have a Cadbury Highlights hot choc made with milk at bedtime. It stops me snacking!!

Oh, that sounds lovely. I think they can really hit the spot sometimes. I'll have to keep my eye out.

I had this today as a big time treat!!! The whole sachet is 3 syns, but I shared it with bf, mixed with hot water and a dash of milk! Today I treated myself to two latte glasses from Lakeland (only £2.29 each!!) and I put on some squirty cream and mini marshmallows! Not joking, it was the BEST hot chocolate id ever had, syning at around 9.5 syns, as I had seconds and thirds of the squirty cream and a lot of marshmallow :rolleyes: Man it was great!! :)

I always make my hot choccies with milk if I have a HEa spare.

I sometimes add just hot milk to my coffee too, for a nice creamy latte instead of water. With a bit of light squirty cream on top.

Back